• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

*holds Wings' head and torso to the ground**transforms back to G* Wings. Look at me. Into my eyes. *Wings complies* Good. Now don't look away. You're going to be fine. I swear. Just hold on a little longer. You're a strong girl. *continues trying to soothe her*

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(Night, Elf. I'll be heading to bed soon too.)

G: Carbuncle, can you syphon out magic? I think the pellet was a bit too much.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Ok. I'll have to do it myself. *touches palms to Wings' forehead**begins absorbing magic*

*Wings' fever begins to dissipate*

Aah. Carbuncle, come here. I'm gonna channel all of this excess to heal you.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

*touches Carbuncle with one hand**begins channeling magic* That's ok. That even happens to me. Wings, Dogboy, how are you two doing now?

(And I'm ending there. I'm fighting to keep me eyes open. Night all.)

(And don't stay up too late Silv -_-)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 0. (night night Vani... no bedbugs, mmkay? ill try not to stay up later than i need to. just need to finish this english, then watch Obama's speech from a day or three ago.)

Song: you sure? it really doesnt seem like her pulse should be doing this... it seems like its trying to punch its way out of her arm, and its really irregular...

Wings: m-me back hurts like crazy...

Zero_

Your Hostile Demon
    Years
  • 1. you dont understand... Yami killed her... but... shes... *quivering a bit from the injuries*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT:
    (ok, im super mega ultra BORED, so im gonna start the Wings Saga again from where we left it off. any questions?)
    (random person: where did you leave off?)
    (Dogboy and Apollo Justice were investigating me house for clues about a bomb that had exploded in me hand. Code is trapped in some research facility, and ive been kidnapped by the same people who are holding him. i just managed to get these mysterious people to allow me to meet Code)

C-Code!! *hugs her brother* *her arms are freezing* wh-who are these people?? wh-what do they want from us??!!?

(ok, Code... whn you see this... i may need to control you at times if you dont show to keep the story going. you understand, right?)
    That is okay. I am currently reading back on the story so far. A chain of events the last couple of days has had me too angry to post. I have been so unlucky this week.
    Battery is about to die....I just have enough time to make this post. Can't leave a continuation yet.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    hey guys

I'm ill.... again

i see i missed sakura again no fair X3

Akari

Man
    Years
  • 3. The Republican Response to the State of the Union address wasn't too exciting. I'm disappointed, Governor McDonnell. :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back