• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • 0. (i have several. lessee, main, Wings, and Spica have pairs... so that leaves Rose, Shadow, Carbuncle, Sonata, and Merry. any preference who?)

Wings: that sounds good. its just a bad cut, not lethal itself, but if it gets infected...

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

So your name is Lucy? Mine is Holo. it's nice to meet you.

*Ears perk up*

I hate to inturrept this conversation.. but i heard something... it sounded like Twisty. She's nearby!

Lucy

☂snow fairy, don't say goodbye
    Years

Then Lucy's berry meowdicine AND veggie oil is perfect, nya.

Drink the berry meowdicine and rub the veggie oil on your wound, nya. The veggie oil will keep the wound clean, nya.

Holo, nya? Sounds like my home, nya.

Twisty, nya? Sounds like something fun, nya.

Akari

Man
    Years
  • 3. I'll take Sonata so I can look like a pedobear with her theme and my age, hur hur. But in all seriousness, thanks. Gramps is single no more! \o/

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 5. (ok then, Sonata it is!!)

*drinks the berry meowdicine* thats quite tasty~ *rubs the oil on the cut* thankies. and Twisty, or Twisted, isnt fun at all. shes pure evil.

*Song/Sera walks in, holding something long and thin, wrapped in a cloth* i finally found you guys!!

(so you dont want me pairing me alt to the alt of your pair's main? too late!)

Lucy

Years

Lucy doesn't know, nya.

And Lucy doesn't mind anyways, nya.

Maybe Lucy's Felyne friends are back home, nya. And just Lucy's here, nya.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Maybe you could join us, Lucy. We'll help you find your friends...after i get my partner back... That Twisted.....

Lucy

Years

Lucy likes it here, nya.

Lucy will come with you so you can have a healer and a cook who uses things from nature, nya.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I is gonna sleep nao. I should be in bed in about.....2 hours ago. So gnight! XD

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
  • 14. (no, me line is "no bedbugs mmkay?" night night Code!!)

this thing... its a sword i found... i brought it along because, well... look. *unwraps the sword. its beautifully crafted, sharp and light. the name "Yami" is etched into the blade* oh, who is this? a new friend? *looking at Lucy*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

This is Lucy. She'll be joining us on our journey, Somg..er..Sera.

This Sword....I have a strange feeling about it.. but I don't know what...But..it will help me defeat Twisted. *Takes the sword*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Wings!!!! ...Run!! For Some reason.. I have the Urge to Stab you! *Starts shoving the sword towards Wings*

Lucy

Years

Serenade, nya?

Sounds like marinate, nya.

This is making Lucy hungry, nya. Thankfully, Lucy has some herbs and paintberries to make meals out of, nya.

Huh, nya? Get rid of the sword, nya! *pulls out a chef's whisk; if Pip in LA2 can use one as a weapon, then surely Lucy can too*

[Note that the food she references is from Monster Hunter.]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back