• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weakest legendary Pokémon?

Years
  • How could have it not have anything to do with being weak or a coward? Palkia fled from Dialga after she was wounded. Dialga as pissed when he finally caught up because she acted cowardly.

It was all because Palkia is weak. :[

Running away because it's wounded doesn't make it weak or cowardly. If you got in a sword fight with someone and they cut off one of your arms, would you continue to fight? That's not weakness, that's just instinct.

Also, what happens in the anime pays little to no resemblance to how things are in the games. As mentioned before, Pikachu has been shown to take down tons of pokemon in the anime that it would not actually be able to fight.

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
  • No offence gothitelle but do you have something agianst female pokemon

Palika is also in ubers check serebii.net according to the previuos comments the weakest is articunio(not sure just estimation)

Last edited:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • Articuno is the weakest.
    To those who said Mew is the weakest: Notice that Mew has huge movepool because it can learn all TM's and HM's.

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
  • As I said before learning every move is not very good

Did any of you forget deoxys and jirachi ?

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Dialga and Palkia are quite weak. o3o
    Dialga? Weak???? what is this I don't even...

I love Defensive pokemon. Pokemon like Blissey can sponge almost any special attacks coming at it (though it could become a setup fodder if Shadow Tag Chandelure comes out), while the likes of Bronzong & Ferrothorn have small amount of weaknesses and huge defense.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    As I said before learning every move is not very good

How would being able to learn any move bad? You could do almost anything. You could be a Baton Basser, defensive staller, offensive, and fill many support roles. Mew is the most unpredictable Pokemon out there and can sometimes fill two roles making it even more unpredictable. Not to mention it's stats are pretty good. It's been Uber for a long time and for a good reason.

Deoxys Normal form might be shadowed by Deoxys-A form, but all the Deoxys are pretty capable of taking care of themselves in battle. Jirachi might be a little on the weaker side, but it does have great typing and good defensive stats. Plus it's ability + Iron Head is just fantastic. I love Jirachi.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I don't know but Dialga and Palkia both pose very high threats, Mew can learn EVERY TM and HM out there and is therefore very unpredictable, which also makes it strong. Mewtwo has very high special attack, near highest in the game. Manaphy is a legendary, because, when you breed it you don't get a Manaphy, you get a Phione. That also makes Phione a non-legendary.
    As I said before learning every move is not very good

I don't know about Jirachi but Deoxys is not weak. Jirachi might be weak, and like other people said, I think it's Articuno. But really, Palkia? Not really.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Jirachi is by far weak. Iron Head + Thunder Wave gives your opponent a 20 or 30% chance of attacking. Some other Pokemon can pull off this combo and it's pretty effective. Plus, Jirachi has wish and like I said before it's typing is excellent, giving it only 2 weakness.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think Meloetta looks weak. I mean, no one really knows yet, but it doesn't look like a Pokemon that's going to take on an Arceus or anything, lol. I don't battle with legendaries so I'm not sure which one actually is weak, but Meloetta looks the weakest out of all of them.

Wait, is it considered a legendary or do we not know yet?

Years
  • I think Celebi cos it has 7 weaknesses (Poison, Fire, Flying, Ice, Dark, Ghost plus a 4x Bug weakness). It's cute anyway despite that.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I think Meloetta looks weak. I mean, no one really knows yet, but it doesn't look like a Pokemon that's going to take on an Arceus or anything, lol. I don't battle with legendaries so I'm not sure which one actually is weak, but Meloetta looks the weakest out of all of them.

Wait, is it considered a legendary or do we not know yet?
    Actually, Meloetta isn't that weak, going by its stats and typing. Aria forme only has 2 weaknesses, Pirouette forme has 3. And while Pirouette forme does have one more weakness, its attack and speed are pretty decent, and the same goes for Aria forme with special defense and special attack, and HP for both isn't bad either. But I guess we can't know for sure yet, this is just theoretically.

Back