• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weakest legendary Pokémon?

Years
  • No offence gothitelle but do you have something agianst female pokemon

Palika is also in ubers check serebii.net according to the previuos comments the weakest is articunio(not sure just estimation)

As my username suggests, no. I love girly Pokemon. There's some that I will admit that are weak. And Palkia is one of them seeing that mine is weak.

Palkia is in ubers?

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    IMHO, Legendary Pokemon are overrated. The hardest part is not killing them when you're trying to capture them. But still, there are some who really stick out amongst them as particularly easy, and for me, they're definitely Virizion and the other Musketeers... So easily squishable. Nevertheless, I can see why and when they'd be useful.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020

As my username suggests, no. I love girly Pokemon. There's some that I will admit that are weak. And Palkia is one of them seeing that mine is weak.

Palkia is in ubers?
    The fact that yours is weak, just means you trained it wrongly, and says nothing about how strong other Palkias are. And yes Palkia is in ubers, because it is strong, and not weak.

Years
  • The fact that yours is weak, just means you trained it wrongly, and says nothing about how strong other Palkias are. And yes Palkia is in ubers, because it is strong, and not weak.
    Weakest legendary Pokémon?

here's her stats here. Mind you, she fails at a trick room combo in-game

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Gothitelle you have increasing speed nature, and even if it was a hindering nature Palkia is just too fast for Trick Room. I think you have just been using Palkia the wrong way. But we are getting a bit off-topic lol.

In my opinion Articuno still stands as the weakest legendary, i don't see much it can do unless somebody has a can show me how i just don't see any use for it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Actually, Meloetta isn't that weak, going by its stats and typing. Aria forme only has 2 weaknesses, Pirouette forme has 3. And while Pirouette forme does have one more weakness, its attack and speed are pretty decent, and the same goes for Aria forme with special defense and special attack, and HP for both isn't bad either. But I guess we can't know for sure yet, this is just theoretically.

My whole point was that it doesn't look strong. I was judging by design only, because like I said, I don't battle with legendaries so I don't know what makes one legendary better than another legendary.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020

My whole point was that it doesn't look strong. I was judging by design only, because like I said, I don't battle with legendaries so I don't know what makes one legendary better than another legendary.
    Yeah it does look weak. It looks fragile.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020

Buuut so does Palkia but everyone says she's strong :p
    Palkia does not look weak? Like AtomicRebirth said, how does a giant bulky dragon with a devastating roar look weak and fragile? Do you maybe bear a personal grudge against Palkia? Personally I love Palkia, I like pearls over diamonds, but I never use legendaries in my team.

Years
  • I know Palkia is genderless however I always give them genders, that's just me.

Palkia does not look weak? Like AtomicRebirth said, how does a giant bulky dragon with a devastating roar look weak and fragile? Do you maybe bear a personal grudge against Palkia? Personally I love Palkia, I like pearls over diamonds, but I never use legendaries in my team.

For one, Palkia is pink and it looks girly looking. I love Palkia. I perfer Giratina but i love Palkia. I just think she was weak an alot of others say it to.

Years
  • In the show i would have to go with Jarachi sometimes, but in the actual game i would go with Rayquaza. I don't mean to hate on Rayquaza, it's actually in my top 10 fav. pokemons, but like i was saying is that he isn't fast enough to take on other faster pokemon, like it would only take 1 ice move to take down unless it's holder a berry which still would go down to half and get taken down next turn easily and against other faster pokemon that have dragon type moves (very common).

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Rayquaza? No way, it's offensive stats are way too high to even be considered weak. I remember back in gen IV it was one of the biggest threats, not sure as of now though. Anyway Rayquaza is just a menace it's movepool is amazing and coupled with it's high base ATK and Sp. ATK it's nothing to mess around with :/

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    What about Victini though? I know absolutely nothing about the Pokémon, so I could be wrong. It is a legendary though, but I've never used it in a battle, nor have I encountered it, so I wouldn't know.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Well Vicini is pretty good offensively, V-Create is a powerful move and a force to be reckoned with. It has the same stats as the other fairy legendarys (Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, ect) so that makes him pretty decent already. Plus he can get Fusion Bolt and Fusion Flare when the movies are released I believe.

Back