• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I recently finished watching the entire first season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and not too long after began watching the first two episodes of Season Two in the anime. For me, the second season has made a good start, it has still kept me interested in it, which is great. The second episode, which is the latest I've seen so far ended leaving me questioning what might happen next, so I'm concerned for the third episode and for what is to come.

Now, I've also begun rewatching the first season of Haruhi once more, and paying closer attention I've learned that the first episode of season one gives off quite a bit of detail that runs through later of the season. With this being said, I'm also watching the first season without doing it chronologically as I've been advised to give it a shot at watching it different, so at the moment it isn't going too bad for me.

Mewluvr200

that anime fangirl.
    Years
    Currently reading the Hetalia manga, and I like how the anime stayed true to it.
    I have a huge "to watch/read" list this summer, so i'll be quite the busy bee. :D

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've watched the 3rd episode of the 2nd season of Haruhi Suzumiya and wow, I wasn't expecting that o.O It was way better than the 2nd episode

I've reading vol 4 of Yugioh The Millennium World (I wish I could read them in order :( ) and it explains stuff a lot better than the anime did. Or maybe it's because I watched the dub XD Anyway, the Pharoh fell down a cliff and Bakura challenges Yugi and co. to a card game. Hooray. At least it's Bakura.

I've just finished reading the 4th chapater of the Pokemon manga ~

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Code Geass R2 Episode 4, slightly confused by a certain new character (People may know if they've watched it all and I won't say due to possible spoilers) Right now he's just THERE XD

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    just finished watching One Piece 406, one more ep of filler and it goes back to following the manga.

speaking of which, read K-ON 26. yay for colored fill

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I've just started to watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn. At episode 5 so far.

Reborn and Lambo are super cute <D

Mewluvr200

that anime fangirl.
    Years
    Just finished Haruhi Suzumiya S2 episode 3, and wow. I liked it, and it's keeping me on the edge of my seat so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Next on my list is K-ON!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Finished up Sister Princess and currently on the Sci_Fi block of Gurren Lagann and Rave Master. Gonna watch those two again tonight as long as they aren't pre-empted...

Sometime I plan on doing a marathon run of the first season of Ah My Goddess.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've been watching lots of anime lately. I watched all of Trigun the other day, watched the new Dragonball Kai episode yesterday and the new FMA Brotherhood episode this morning, plus I watched all of Hetalia: Axis Powers (that's out so far) last night, and all of Zombie Loan the night before.

Kind of annoying that Zombie Loan did the same thing as D.Gray-man and just halted the anime at a weird spot in the middle. At least there's still manga of both going (though D.Gray-man's on hiatus D:). I also follow the FMA manga.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Recently, today I got the chance to watch the third episode of season two for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It was a great episode in my opinion and definitely took the previous episode before it to the next level. It has kept me interested like always and I'm anticipated for what may happen next.

This has to be one of the most edgy episodes at the end, because of the way it may have concluded. This is something I enjoy most, especially for this anime. It has kept me wanting more, and this is why I'm glad I got a chance to watch this recently.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    After quite a few years of not watching any anime, I just started watching Gurren Lagann based on all the accounts of how awesome it is, and after the first five episodes, I'm not at all disappointed. I absolutely love it.

Years
    I recently watched Bleach.
    A few summers ago i was really into it and followed every episode over the summer.
    I'm gonna try to again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back