• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Mirror's Edge and Valkyria Chronicles. You can say I got my hands full ^^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Currently playing:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblvion
    Fallout 3

Both on my laptop...I hadn't played Oblivion for a month and just picked it up last night and played for three hours. Fallout is basically Oblivion with guns =P

Years
  • I'm currently playing:

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! - I'm currently working on improving my skills (or lack thereof) so that I can take on the 150CC Star Cup and not fail miserably. I might also re-do the 150CC Flower Cup and try for a perfect 40 points.

Luigi's Mansion - I've just about finished this game, but I'm working on two separate files. One of them is just for the sake of playing, and in the other file, I'm trying to collect as much money as possible so that I can get the best ending.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time - I'm renting this game and giving it a trial run. If I decide I like it, I may end up buying it.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Right now I'm playing Elder Scrolls 4 : Oblivion and Medieval Total wars : Kingdoms, both on my computer.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I'm playing FFXII and I finally beat it after two years of flippin' procrastination! :D
    And hopefully by Wednesday I will be playing Kingdom Hearts Re: COM! 8D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Luigi's Mansion - I've just about finished this game, but I'm working on two separate files. One of them is just for the sake of playing, and in the other file, I'm trying to collect as much money as possible so that I can get the best ending.

I love that one, it was the first game I ever entirely beat. XD Then I did it again for a bigger house.

I'm currently still playing Tactics A2 of course, AND Spore, which is soooo addicting. I need to wait for my friend's confirmation on his brother letting me use their account, since it doesn't let me register given that I used their confirmation box code.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I am Playing Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories in English.

I finally got the game in English today, Gamestop Status been saying Pending it still is in Pending Status on my Order on Gamestop.com, and I got it 4 hours ago xD.

I adore the voices.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Luminous Arc 2.

For all the improvements over the previous game in the series, the major drawback is that it's far tougher to level grind in this one. Oh, and no Andre and his "manly biceps" XD

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • I'm currently Playing Mother 3

I found an awesome patch for it in english through google.
    It's quite an awesome game.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Luminous Arc 2.

For all the improvements over the previous game in the series, the major drawback is that it's far tougher to level grind in this one. Oh, and no Andre and his "manly biceps" XD

Ugh, that's out already!? I'll have to go pick it up sometime.

So many good games coming out lately...sucks that I'm broke. Yeah I have a job, I just don't make nearly enough to keep up with what everyone else is playing.

Anyways, right now I'm playing:
    Phoenix Wright (The first one, and only one I haven't finished yet. I played through the series entirely backwards XD;)
    Fallout 3
    RE4 (...Again)
    World of Warcraft (I only just started...don't judge me >___>)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Ok I am still play Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
    I Let my friend play on my Back memory card to get to the last World(Castle Oblivion), he phailed pretty hard on facing Axel, so I beat him. yeah.
    But on my Main memory Card I am Level 40, in Hollow Bastion.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Just finished Assassins Creed...wow, pretty epic twist on the 8th assassination....

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Other then World of Warcraft, I'm playing Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories and some Final Fantasy X-2 on the side (b'')b Re:CoM is pretty epic so far, I'm really loving it. <3

Years
  • Amazingly, I'm playing some PC games!!

Since I got my new Vista Computer all running right in my room, I added a few games from my XP computer and slapped them in my Vista Computer.

First game: NASCAR Racing 4. I played the crap out of this game back when I had my Dell computer with Windows ME in it. Now I got it slapped in my Vista computer and despite it being 7 years old, it runs fine!!! I fooled around in the game for a while last night, trying to get back into playing that game again.

I can't wait to get back to making custom cars in the paint shop.

Next game: GTR FIA GT Racing. I had problems with this game running on my XP computer. It didn't have the video card powerful enough to play it, so I had to downgrade all the graphics just to have decent gameplay.

Now me and my friend installed an nVidia GeForce 9400 GT video card and I got the game installed, but as usual, I hit a snag. The game has StarForce copy protection in it and its older drivers were not compatable with Vista. After swearing my head off, I went to their site and downloaded the new drivers. So, I installed the new drivers on my Vista computer and voila!! The game started up and is running the way it should be!!!

Man, PC gaming will drive you insane if you don't get the right stuff to run everything. *passes out*

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • Oblivion, Gears of War 2, Mother 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG, Super Smash Bros. (1st one), Star Fox 63 and...gasp...Super Man 64, it's terribad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back