• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Modern Warfare 2 on both 360 and PC, since both happen to be in my dorm room. And just started Dragon Age on PC, which is incredibly addicting :D

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Final Fantasy III (DS), Pokemon Platinum, Twilight Princess, Civilization 3/4, and Age of Empires alternatively.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    MW2 (Xbox 360) Srsly, too addicting. :/
    Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360) Second playthrough as a city elf this time. :D
    Rule of Rose (PS2) One of the most disturbing games I've played.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Finally getting around to playing Assassin's Creed after over a year. Really enjoying it so far - can't wait to beat it so I can get AC2. But AC2 will have to wait until after Spirit Tracks next week.

And I've also started playing a bit of Dissidia: Final Fantasy on the side.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Currently playing Pokemon Diamond.

Am up to the seventh gym leader. Will battle her within the next hour or two.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I just downloaded The Ballad of Gay Tony for GTA IV on 360 today, so I've got that to play now. It is quite fun. :D

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Mortal Kombat Unchained (PSP)
    Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (Unite, but with more stuff, cause it it Japanese, lol) (PSP)
    Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (PS2)
    Coded Arms (PSP)
    AAAANNNNNDDDD....

SUPER MARIO RPG, IT IS THE ONLY ONE JUST FOR ME
    WHEN I PLAY THE GAME I GET LOST IN A PHASE
    THEN I FIND OUT I'M STUCK IN GENO's MAZE!

Not joking though, I'm playing Super Mario RPG (SNES)

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    Rock Band 2 (PS3) - Just got the Bladder of Steel trophy and got some nice platinum icons for guitar/bass. I guess I could call it a day. :)

Years
    Older games for 360.

Gun
    Kameo
    Conan

Conan plays very similar to PlayStation's God of War. So having a "Kratos klone" for my xbox makes for a nice change.

Years
    Counter Strike - Condition Zero Yes, i know playing CS against bots sucks, but i'm really bored, and my account is only borrowed from a friend who doesn't need it anymore because it's VAC banned. And playing against cheaters is no fun, so i prefer bots.

Pokemon Crystal Can't think of any comment for it now...

GTA Vice City 100 Taxi fares take damn long, so all i'm doing when playing it is mostly stuff like chainsaw rampages or car chases with at least 4 wanted stars because i'm too demotivated to do real progress... I'm pretty sure it will be buried by my rotation system soon.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii.(Wii)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl(Wii)

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories(PS2)

I got my Wii yesterday, and I got NSMBW with it. and I am loving it. My friend is letting me borrow his Brawl, and My cousin is giving me Mario Kart Wii cause she has 2 disc, and she is giving me one.

Soon

Super Mario Bros. 3(Wii VC)

Super Mario RPG(Wii VC)

Mario Kart Wii(Wii)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Modern Warfare 2 (360) - Still ranking up. Yet to get to deep into Campaign or Spec Ops yet. Earning new Titles & Emblems is always a treat for me.

Call of Duty: World at War (360) - Nazi Zombies only... Its much better than Spec Ops on Modern Warfar 2.

Pokemon Platinum (DS) - Doing the final touches on my Gym Team.

Solo_Kid

Ridin' Solo !!
    Years
    Modern Warfare 2 (360) - Currently going through Campaign. So far so good. (Boo for no XBOX Live)

Tekken 6 (360) - Trying to unlock all the achievements. Azazel is so damn cheap. x_x

Pokemon Platinum (DS) - Just chaining some more shinies, like always.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360) Been playing this pretty just about every day, even if time only allows for a little. :D

Dragon Quest VIII (PS2) Got the urge to play this again for some reason despite not having touched it 2 years. Level grinding is the key!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    GB-Super Mario Lan

GB-Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden coins

GBC-Pokemon Crystal

GBC-Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone

GBC-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

GBC-Mario Tennis

GBC-Mario Golf

PS2-Fifa 10

PS2 Smackdown Vs Raw 10

PS2-Crash Twinsanity