• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you currently reading?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I am reading the book, The Day You'll Die. It's quite suspicious.

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    At the moment: Detroit Metal City.
    I stoped reading the devine comedy... don't know why T_T

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    Currently reading 'Coming Back Stronger: Unleashing the Hidden Power of Adversity' by Drew Brees.

amazon.com/Coming-Back-Stronger-Unleashing-Adversity/dp/1414339437/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281319062&sr=8-1

Years
  • For the first time in at least a year, I'm not reading anything for my own enjoyment. It's all school books that I need to read for the next year. I have to read three books by the end of the summer, one for my Honors English 12 class and two for my AP Government class. I've read my book for English and now I'm working on one of the AP Gov books. However, I plan on reading The DaVinci Code once school starts up again.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I am reading a book called Behold the Man. It is about a man who goes back in time to meet Jesus but finds out that the real Jesus is just a guy with down's syndrome, so he pretends to be Jesus and starts doing all the stuff that Jesus was supposed to do.

Years
  • Tuesday night was the summer finale of ABC Family's show Pretty Little Liars, so I started reading the book series. I'm now in the middle of the third book, Perfect. There are seven total, and I have them all, so I'm not going to stop until I finish XD;

Rapidash

Firefly Class.
    Years
  • I'm currently reading

Nocturnes by Kazuo Ishiguro. They're short stories and I'm really not enjoying them that much. It's a shame because I love him.
    I'm also reading the Buffy Omnibus (6). I'm actually enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • I'm currently reading a whole pile of books, but most notably is "The Vampire Diaries" books one and two by LJ Smith. She's not that good a writer and I can't stand the main character even moreso in the book, but I can't start a book and not finish it. *sigh*

I'm also re-reading "Naomi" by Douglas Clegg, which I do atleast three times a year.

I really need the last Percy Jackson book...:(

tpmrpg

Beginning Hacker, Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    i am currently reading this topic will get started on the hobbit

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Gave up reading Harry Potter again, since school is starting, now reading a Test Book D:

Back