• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you currently reading?

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
  • Breaking Benjamin books (Apparently they sold the books, about their song and on). :P

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
  • Victor Hugo's Les Miserables.
    It's actually a requirement for school, but I'm reading it right now for leisure.

Tutsie

Kick off your stilettos
    Years
  • August Rush by Charles Dickens. I decided to buy the book to compare it with the movie. So far, It's interesting.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I am currently reading Veronika Decides to Die, a book given to us by the English teacher in my school to read, then summarize and then have a quiz on it. It's not bad actually.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift. It's pretty classical and interesting too! :D

Years
  • I was upstairs searching for a book. I just remember my brother brought a turok book the title is way of the warrior adventure #1. Anyone read these series before. If so is it good. I'm on Chapter 2 right now.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    currently finished reading the book night. very interesting book about a boy's trials through the holocaust. very sad too.

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
  • Just re-reading an old book, How to Train Your Parents by Pete Johnson.
    Still never fails to make me laugh.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Yay, I can finally post something in this thread.

I'm reading Alan Wake. No no, not the game, the novel version of it. I'm taking it with me on my trip tomorrow.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm currently reading Cross by James Patterson. It's a very enjoyable read that I recommend to anyone who's into the Detective/Crime Fighting genre.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I am currently reading [British accent] Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. [/British accent]

Father-nature

I train only the finest
    Years
  • I'm just finishing a trilogy by Linda Lay Shuler, now reading Let the drum speak, the first book was called "she who remembers" second "Voice of the eagle"

The first book is Set in the American Southwest during the 13th century, Shuler's absorbing first novel portrays Kwani, an intrepid young Pueblo Indian of the Anasazi tribe whose fortitude is severely tested. The daughter of a Viking invader, Kwani is exiled from her clan because her blue eyes mark her as a witch. She is found by Kokopelli, a charismatic Toltec nobleman renowned as a magician, teacher and healer. Dazzled by his mystique, Kwani willingly accompanies Kokopelli to the Eagle Clan's encampment, where he makes her his mate, later leaving her with the tribe during his arduous winter travels. Kwani assumes the honorary title of She Who Remembers, keeper of tribal secrets and spiritual powers. Once again, however, she is accused of being a witch and is driven away just as Kokopelli returns. Together, they set off on a hazardous trek, in which they encounter other men who desire Kwani and her mystic powers. The plot sometimes moves slowly, and, aside from Kwani, the characterizations are superficial. Nevertheless, Shuler's exhaustive research lends authenticity to her vivid, fascinating descriptions of Indian society and culture.
    (you don't have to read this XD, and btw this is copied and pasted trolololo)

I recommend these books to anyone! one of the best books i have read.

Back