• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
Years
  • In every Pokemon game, I name them their actual canon names, but thats only on my second playthrough... probably just Mac.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I was going to use my name, but as it tunrs out, I happen to share it with the anime character.
    ... What were the chances of that happening again?

I don't know what will I use at all... I will probably spend an hour on the naming screen and come up with something unoriginal.

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
  • I'll use my own name for one game and my sister's name for the other.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    I'll end up using my nickname like I do for all of my pokemon games.

Pancake86

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2012
    Well, I used to do my real name (NOT telling you what my real name is), but IF I get one of the games (don't know if i'll get Black or White yet), i'll call myself Pancake. It feels right. *pokes username* I always choose the girl cause I AM a girl.

Years
  • If I go with the boy, I choose Sora, and if I go with the girl, I make a random name up.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Will be playing as the female Trainer so will name her as I have previously named the girls of previous traditiona Pokemon games.

- JAZRA
    or...
    - REZJILL (sounds like RACHEL, like Rachel Ray)

Kiri Berry

Berry Master
    Years
  • My male character is always Caleb. That's the way it has been since I first played Pokemon Blue in the 1st grade. When I play as a female though, it's always Kiri!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Scratch what I said earlier. I'll start my journey into Isshu as myself, a boy named Uyi. I might changed the name, but then again, in the 3rd Game, I'll start a girl named Peri so I'll just stick with my name. So yeah, boy named Uyi :)

Back