• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'll name myself Calder for obvious reasons...

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    I'm gonna name myself Taylor, because it's my middle name and I use my first name as my gym leader persona.

Bay

Years
  • I'm not that creative with names, so I'll just name myself Bay like I have always been. I would like to go for Bay Alexison this time, but dang character limit. D:

Years
  • I'll name myself Lukar, unless I can think of something else. Although, I've been thinking of an alternative for several years now, so I think I'll be sticking with the name for awhile. :P

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Either Ari, (me and my best friends name XD)
    or maybe somthing new, like what i name my rival, LOSER, Loser, THONGS, ****A, or Blue XD
    probably still Ari tho, and rival will be Loser or Hot stuff XD

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • I usually take half an hour looking through default names and seeing how random names sound. In the end I usually end up with the generic manga name, name of a random anime character, my name, or some name I thought was cool at the time. I used to name the girls after the girl I had a crush on at the time lol.

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
  • I'm getting a bit tired of using my real name, Ayman. So, I might call the character Fiyero because I'm a Wicked fan. C:

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Well funnily enough, you're not gonna believe this... but since the introduction of a female protagonist, I've always named my female characters Lyra (after reading His Dark Materias) and the male character Ethan (the name of my first son).

Freaky huh? First when I played HeartGold, I though that it had somehow secretly read my mind... or that my DS somehow kept data from Leaf Green...

Mᴱᵀᴬᴸ

Knowlagable Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Generally, I usually use the name of the actual game.
    I'm going to get Pokemon White, so I'm naming my character Pokemon White. It's a bit humorous to read people saying a color or a random substance.

Back