• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

Years
  • I always names my characters after manga...zo in Yellow,LF and FR it was Red, in Crystal, HG and SS Gold, in Emerald Ruby, in Platinum Diamond and now it´s Black in White....

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I picked the smiley face, because I think it's cute and unique xD I also chose that in HG.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Luce in White, Ocean in Black.
    Lucy is my real name, I have the nickname Luce.
    And Ocean because I love that name. <3

Pebblycone

Little Monster ♥
    Years
  • I named myself Mai.
    I don't know. I like to use Japanese names in Pokemon, (including for my team) and it means "beauty" and it sounds nice :3

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • I normally go with Clair but, I don't like the female character in B/W, mostly her hair and shorts, so I went with Chris as a male character.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Penny, simply because its alternative facebook name. (screw using my actual name on facebook).

Years
  • I called myself Daniel...because thts my name :P
    and cuz it makes it more relatable maybe?? it feels like it is me goin on an adventure :P

Back