• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inspired your username?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Um...which one? My current one's just a "fancification" on my old one...but my old one,...well...it was kind of an abbreviation that I just liked the sound of (you can try to figure out what it was an abbreviation of ;)). I still use it in some places...

I've also got another username all set up *points at sig*, but what that is...well, that'll just have to wait ;).

Villianous Villager

The World is a Wretched Place
    Years
  • Well, my original username was VFD, I took it from A Series Of Unfortunate Events xD then I changed it to Villianous Villager because my favorite ASOUE book is "The Vile Village" xD I wanted to change it for "Vile Villager" but I did a mistake xD

Roxy

What goes here? o__0
    Years
  • My username Roxy was based off of my favorite clothing brand and I just like how it rhymes with Foxy. RoxyCloxyFoxyLoxy. xDD

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2008
    I like the St. Louis Cardinals and my favorite number is 22 because that is my birthday.

Years
  • At Japanese class, we got a sheet of paper with some pictures of people on it. We had to build phrases about what they were doing or something.
    One of the people on the pictures had a headache, that's when i got the idea of my username.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Its the same name as my Charizard from Leaf Green.
    I decided if it could go through my first run in the elite four without fainting I'd use the name as my handle for the next thing I register for.

PC just so happened to be that thing.

Toshinden

Up-and-coming
    Years
  • There was a really cool fighting game for the original Playstation called Battle Arena Toshinden (well... I thought it was cool, a lot of critics didn't agree). My favourite character was Duke, but I knew that I would never be able to get away with that alias anywhere online because there's a million people with/wanting that name, and I REFUSE to have a username anywhere online or in video games which have numbers, hyphens, or underscores... So I just took the last word in the name of the game, (i.e. Toshinden, cause it was still a cool name) and hoped that the fact that it wasn't a hugely popular game would allow me to secure this name in most other places that I went.

Turns out, it worked, so I usually use it on forums and online video games. Too bad the name doesn't fit for PKMN Diamond, so I had to shorten it to Toshi, which is fine, cause that's what most forum-goers and online friends call me anyway.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Stardust-Kumo... Wow, that's complicated. @_@

Well, um. I like the thought of someone being able to crush a star, collect the dust, and carry it around in a satchel and show it's amazingly bright light and magical powers to ppl. XDDD

Lol. That made no sense. XDDD

Kumo means cloud, and since I watch naruto, I was thinking of Kumogakure from the Lightning Country.

Altogether, it's Stardust-Kumo! XDD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 14, 2007
    GEE, I DON'T KNOW.

xD Llamas, obviously. It came about because of that curse'd Llama Song that I was listening to when registering. And then one of my friends IRL called me Fluffy once, so it stuck. I am now known as Fuzzie Llama aka Fuzz/Fuzzie/Fuzzball/Fluffy.

Chibbichan

The Chibi Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Chibi,a character with a head bigger than its body
    (i put chibbi,its not a spelling mistake, i like it that way)
    and chan,like jackie-chan,

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
  • Why did you choose to make the username you have now?

One time I was lurking the Nintendo N-sider forums, when I saw this guy named Eternal Smasher. He had an avatar of a smash ball, and his signature had this cool saying in it.
    I thought that name was pretty awesome and mysterious, so I've used that name on most of the forums I've joined.

So you copied some dude you found cool?
    How original.
    I'm not sure what inspired mine.
    All i know is that my Empoleon is called Memphis ;P.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Chibi,a character with a head bigger than its body
    (i put chibbi,its not a spelling mistake, i like it that way)
    and chan,like jackie-chan,

As a side-note: that's probably the only reason you got to take that username, seeing as how we already have a 'Chibi-chan' here.

Anyways, my username was chosen because I'm so darn unimaginative with names. Alter Ego = Other Self, and since this account is essential my online persona I found it fitting. Plus, it had a nice ring to it so I stuck with it. xD

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    It's that one dude from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Black Dragon King Deghinsea.

Back