• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inspired your username?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Charizard_maa

Like Alter Ego I had a lack of imgenation when I made this name. You see Charizard is my favorite pokemon but on this forum, being my first one too, it was already taken. So I had to come up with a way to still have Charizard in my username. Then I thought about adding my initals to it at the end. Thus that is how Charizard_maa became here.

I been thinking up for a new username but I just can't think of a new one and I like this one too much.

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    My screen name is simple - my real name begins with an "L". Using this name can become frustrating a times, since a lot of people automatically assume I'm using the alias of one of the characters from the Death Note anime. I don't even like Death Note. =/

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I was known as Vennblomster on PKMN.NET until the fall of 2004, when the admins initiated a joke censor that changed 'muuma' to stuff like 'Weedle' due to the popularity of a group called 'The Muuma Army'. When members protested, the admins began changing words like 'Pokémon' to 'muuma'. I was more than a little unsettled by this, and said so; as a result, they changed my username, when written in posts, to 'muuma'. I chose the name 'Crystal Walrein' — a combination of terms that probably wouldn't be hit by the filter — to circumvent this.

Drifblim is for a key member of my Pearl team.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    My username is derived from my name.
    I think using some alias or screename to pretend to be someone/something Im not is stupid (my opinion)

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I LOVE vampires and princesses. I always wanted to be a vampire princess. 15 was my volleyball # on my school's team.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    It had something to do with a website me and a friend tried to make. I don't remember much about it, though. It was about six years ago.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Griff4815- its Jeff and Grovyle mixed together, plus a character from some series and is a cool name.
    4815- part of the numbers from lost- a big lost fan.

Last edited:

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    my user name is all me fave nintendo characters
    l:link
    z:zelda
    m:mario
    l:luigi
    l:i forget which one this is
    g:ganondorf
    s:samus

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Let me see. My last username was Grim. Which of course was the name of the skin I was using in Jedi Outcast and was the name I used over there for several clans. My current name Omnireaper is derived from two words. Omni means all in latin. I just like the word since it sound very powerfull. Reaper is reference to my last name Grim.

I am going to post my next name right when I get my name change on the 26th

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    My username is based of of my hatred of pop culture, all the music surrounding it (especially Fergie), and all that other junk. The songs are about nothing a lot.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    mine is from my nickname and my fave numbers:
    wolfie- from my last name
    11- my birthday, fave number
    7- it's lucky, blah blah, my other favorite number
    7- my late sister's birthday, holds a special place

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My old screenname was "Muffin", but I wanted something more Pokemon-ish, so when D/P came around I started going by "Poffin". But that started to bore me too, so I stuck a "Blueberry" on it. So in a way, it's referencing my old screenname (blueberry muffins ha), but it's a new name that I like better. :D

Years
    Well, Arcanine is my favorite pokemon so I thought I'd make a name with that, and loyalty is one of it's characteristics so I added that. I used this name on another forum for a while, but signed up as Trusty Arcanine here first. Later I changed that to Loyal Arcanine, just so that I'm the same on most if not all forums that I visit.

Back