• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What was the hardest part of R/S/E when you started playing it?

The Maulmeister

Sister to Darth Maul
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2005
    Well, after finishing Leaf Green, I'm finding that Ruby/Sapphire is a bit more challenging, especially since I'm not too familiar with the Hoenn Pokemon. I need to memorize their types so I don't have to keep looking them up in the *&(^% player guide to make sure I'm using the best one in battle. Gotta do my homework, I guess. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya. If you have something strong, he goes out pretty easy. But really, you have to watch out for his strong attacks. @@'

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    gaaa... it took me quite a while to beat tate & liza, it was really annoying, but eventually i prevailed. After beating the E4 working out all the evolutions and locations of all the new pokemon when first playing through ruby was annoying, i had no idea where or what they were O.o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    My Emerald pokedex is doing really bad @@' I was to the E4 and hadn't even caught a zigzagoon XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • The only problem I had in the entire game was battling the team Magma boss. His Camerupt kept pwning my Combusken with his darn Earthquake.
    Hey, I had a real easy time with Winona and Norman. I dont even remember my match with Norman it was so easy. I do remember that I pwned Winona in one match. I was doing the Mt Pyre event and I didn't know of the Berry route and Winona gave me the abulity to fly from town to town. So by the time I got there, I just felt like getting the battle over with.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • The Hunk said:
    We don't all have beginners luck. I know for a fact that we all have difficulties when we start on a game. What was the hardest part for you?

For me it was mastering Mach Bike tricks!
    Since when has the Mach bike had tricks.XD.

UH,um it would of been trading all the starters all the egg hatching and what- not.

*Twilight*

!~G'nIte... *yawn*~!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    i got stuck at the beginning when it came to battling brawly's makuhita. i had to fight that thing with a treecko, a lombre, and a poochyena!

silverbullet2k4

\/ Can't touch this. \/
    Years
  • My biggest problem was defeating Champion Wallace in Emerald without any legendaries and with Blaziken only level 49 and two other guys level 48. Milotic was a *****.

Back