• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you do on 12/20/12?

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'll lol so hard at everyone when they run around screaming.
    And probably get back to my PS.

Years
  • Just wanted to point out its the 21st not the 20th.

I know, but we don't know what time on the 21st it will end (if it does end, which I highly doubt). It may end at midnight, it may end at noon. We dont know. So, I asked what you will do the day before, since it is for sure that you will have a full day to do things. x3

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I'll probably buy an aluminum baseball bat to fend off the crazies.

Or start armoring my car if we know by then whether everything's going to go apocalypse.

I will wake up to my alarm clock ringing at 2 am. I will stumble out of bed with a groan, stub my toe on my dresser and then go back to bed for another half hour or so. Then, I will get up again, get dressed, and carry out my morning routine. Since it will be Christmas Break, I'll text all my buddies and wake them up just to be a dick.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I'll probably buy an aluminum baseball bat to fend off the crazies.

This is ridiculous, what crazies? From what I can see from this thread and other 2012 related threads that were here, nobody believes this prediction, so I don't think many 'crazies' will be about.

Well anyway, I don't think the will end, but maybe end as we know it. Something amazing is supposed to happen on that date, which is predicted by ancient sources which usual are right. So yes, I do believe something will happen.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • If the world ends, it ends. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

I won't really be caring, mattering what day it is (weekend,winter break,whatever) and if I have graduated by then, which I think I will have, then I'll either be playing my video games, doing absolutely nothing, or sleeping.Oh, and possibly TV, watching things on "the world ending tomorrow" or something.

I don't really believe or not believe the world will end, seeing as it can at anytime if you consider multiple things.

EDIT: Brilliance has stricken me. I'm going to suggest "It's The End of The World As We Know It" as our graduation song. It's gonna be awesome.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'MA GET REEEALLY WASTED SO TH@ WHEN DA WORLD ESSPLOADS I WONT FEEL ANYTHING

IMA go and like buy a prostitute and have hardcore smex all day

I'll probably buy an aluminum baseball bat to fend off the crazies.

Or start armoring my car if we know by then whether everything's going to go apocalypse.
    HOW DID YOU GUYZ READ MAH MINDZ?

Lol, someone should put up billboards, posters, ect. that say J.K. ("Just Kidding").

EDIT: I have no idea, really. *Shrugs* Christmas shopping, probably.

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Well for me just in case imma either go to the bar or get stuff and bring it home or take it with me to my buddys house and play games all day/nite

~Fuzzy

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm probably gonna watch the news, to see how serious the people are about the world ending. It'll be complete chaos. >_>

Years
  • I don't belive world is gonna end or something like it.But i'm couriase about what happened to dinosours.This might happen to us.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Remember, with Quantum Physics, 20/12 is bound to happen in at least a few thousand time-lines! (Not ours though, ours is too boring for such a thing to happen.) That being said, however, I'm going to write letters to all my formal best friends, saying how sorry I was never paying much attention to them before they moved away, and purchase all the Porygon merchandise I can find on the Internet! Okay, maybe just the later...

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • My possible yet incorrect answers:

-SURVIVE LOL

-Play a satisfying video game or hang out with some friends. Then in 5 days, use the apocalypse as an excuse to why I didn't get anyone Christmas presents.

-Fap in a dark basement and feel incredibly dismal about my lonely, pathetic life as the end of all humanity approaches.

Truth be told, I will get drunk that night with buddies to show that the End-of-the-World **** is a ruse. Then on the way home, I'd get in a fatal car wreck.

[/JOKE POST]

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    What better time for a marriage proposal than the day before we all die.
    ;]
    And if, like I believe, the world doesn't end. Hey, I'm engaged.
    And if beyond all logic and reason, the world does end, hey. I'm engaged.

Back