• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c3rad

Grass-Type user
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    10.Exploud
    9. Magneton
    8. Weezing
    7. Omanyte
    6. Sceptile
    5. Charizard
    4. Magmar
    3. Victreebell
    2. Machamp
    1. Venusaur

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    It was Bulbasaur. I remember there was a power outage in my area so I went over to my friend's house because mine was boring. I came in and he was playing blue version. I watched him pick Bulbasaur to start his game and I was instantly hooked.

Not to mention Bulbasaur made the game easier for the first few gyms.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • Luxray is my favorite. Followed by some random fire pokemon either Ninetales, Infernape or Charizard

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
  • Kecleon is by far my favorite. He's not particularly strong, but I love the little guy. It might just be that I have a thing for lizard Pokemon, but Kecleon has always stuck out to me. There's something about it that I instantly felt something for.
    I just recently restarted my Pearl version and traded a level 1 Kecleon to myself to use as my starter. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time. :)

Runner up is Tropius. He's a flying dinosaur that grows fruit. Need I say more?

Halfwit

Super Monk
    Years
  • Bulbasaur for me, too c:
    I loved [and still do love] how bug-eyed its backsprite looks on the Gen I games. And it's just cute. Now I always pick the grass-type starter every time I play a generation for the first time.

Another favourite was dragonair. I liked it less when I found out it could fly for some reason oO
    Then it was.. manectric, I think. Hurray for skipping generations :v

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    My first favorites evar were Gyarados, Venomoth, Haunter, and Kabutops. I always got mad that we had to choose from Professor Oak's selection.

Years
  • Onix. I have no idea why, but seeing Onix in the first Brock battle I ever did, I was hooked, and I could not WAIT until Rock Tunnel to get my own.

Now my favorite is Psyduck, because he's water type (my favorite type), he's effing adorable, and he reminds me of me. I hardly ever end up using a Psyduck in my team though because I usually pick the water starter and they end up being my water type. o.o;

Years
  • I remember going through Mt Moon for the first time and running across a Clefairy. I caught that Clefairy.

It stayed in my team and slowly became my favorite Pokémon in my team, because it was cute but proved itself to be an incredibly powerful hitter.

The time came to evolve it into Clefable. This Pokémon pretty much took down the Elite Four with little help from the rest of my team.

My first favorite Pokémon (the ones that stand out from the list of favorites) was Clefable.

It changed in Silver though, when I got my first Politoed. I loved that thing, and he stands as my top favorite Pokémon... but Clefable will ALWAYS hold a special place to me.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • It was Koffing, for some reason when I was a kid when James threw his pokeball through the Viridian City Pokemon Center window I really liked it and I thought it was cool how it could let off smoke. When it evolved into Weezing I was beside myself and that has always stuck with me up to today.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • It was Meowth for me, and I am still the same way. I have always loved Meowth. It stemmed from Team Rocket's Meowth, but the Pokemon in general is very cute and it's a little cat. I love cats. So Meowth has always been my favorite, and still is. But Mismagius, Blaziken and Meganium are right behind it. Lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    Clefairy! Walking around in MT. moon with only Geodudes and Zubat got boring, and then suddenly a Clefairy appeared, I caught Clefairy everytime that I was in Mt moon after that time.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Marowak. I can relate to something that was once a crybaby but is not emotionally hardened. Plus, you gotta admire that Deo-A-surpassing attack power when it's holding a Thick Club! If there is a Cubone swarm on my Platinum between now and April, you can guess what one of my SoulSilver team members is going to be.

Umbrachu

Wants a cookie.
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    My first favorites were Pikachu and Eevee. I know it's now cliché to love Pikachu, but I still do.

I still like Eevee, too, but now I like its evolutions more, specifically Umbreon- and Espeon as a close second.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back