• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your level?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I'm level 18, unfortunately my house is in a complete Pokémon dead zone, since even though I get nearby Pokémon in my neighborhood, nothing ever spawns in my house at all. So, I'm limited to catching stuff strictly when I go out.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Level 9. This is actually high among IRL Pokemon GO players I know. lol I'm always like one level ahead of them, somehow. Even though they can drive and thus have the ability to get out that I don't... Hm.

Vindra

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    I got to 15 over the weekend. I don't live close to any Pokestops so my boyfriend and I usually go downtown to catch stuff, but since we did that every day after work last week, we were kind of exhausted this weekend, not to mention the heat! There is a nice spot we went to on Friday where you can reach four Pokestops at once and they usually have lures on them from all the people hanging out. I was able to catch 100+ pokemon in a couple of hours and then had a Lucky Egg evolution session later. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm at Level 15 right now. My part of town is full of stops and gyms, which is amazing!! But the summer heat has been making it really hard for me to get out and play. It's probably going to be a long time before I reach Level 20.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I hit level 16 last night, which is pretty neat. I'm pretty excited to hit level 20 because a few people told me that once you hit level 20 you start running into wild 1000's.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm only level 7. This is because I love in the middle of nowhere, and every place that has a gym or better pokemon is out of my reach. :c Even if I could do anything, the way to town is NOT walking distance, nor am I able to drive.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Spent ages in town today and managed to do some great grinding - up to 17 now and chuffed about it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I'm level 18, half way to 19.

It's been a long wild ride - can't wait for 20 to get me some Ultra Balls!

iOption

Last edited:
    Years
  • currently at level 8. slowed down a bit because I've ran out of initial pokeballs and have to visit the park to get more of them. (and that my pokedex is already filled with most common pokemon)

Back