• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    One day I heard a joke that was so absurd I didn't know what to do, so if it was on the internet I would've put ?!?!?!?!. I decided to combine the two and make a Quesclamation mark. Tah dah!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I'm a comic collector, Jubilee is my favourite X-Men of all time. So I decided to use her first name.

Fire-Red

Like no one ever was
    Years
  • Fire pokemon are my fave type and red was the first pokemon game I played/owned so I thought fire-red would be fitting.

Ilyu-chan

.:Red Water:.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    Ilyusha is one of my favorite characters in the anime 07Ghost so I just added a -chan to the end to make it sound informal

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Caelus was the name of the deity personifying the sky in Roman Mythology.
    Thought it sounded pretty cool, wasn't Pokemon-related, and so I used it.

Izzy_

Breeder-in-Training
    Years
  • My name is Izzy so I just added an underscore since 'Izzy' didn't meet admin requirements or was in use already

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
    Years
  • well my username comes from my dbz world i made. my characters name is blaze and he uses fire type attacks. so made one called firestorm it like a sandstorm but with fire and not sand. the x in the name means times you know like timetables. and the 19 was my age want i first made this username on youtube. now the 19 is just part of the times. so it firestorm times 19. so it like if the attack power was 8,000 you would times it 19 times.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • My username is an anagram of my name. It's also what my name would have been if I was a member of the Organization XIII. KH Fanboy...

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    My Username consists of 3 different elements melded into 1 username... I usually use this Username on all forums. Im thinking of a new name now though.

Black Twilight

A person.
    Years
  • LONG HISTORY OF MY USERNAMES:

When I was young, and used Yahoo Mail (today, I use Gmail. Yay.), I had to come up with a username. I was really young at the time (and sorta stupid) so I picked zeldalover929. All because I liked Zelda (And I still do.).

Then, I joined the AIM scene. I needed an account for that, so I chose thezeldalover. (Very creative, younger self.) Then, as an alt. account, I made the thesoniclover. (See previous.)

Then I joined the Nsider forums (back when they weren't a technical support forum but a community), I needed a username for that, also. (Duh.) So I chose zelda929 as a screen name. ("zeldamc" was my username, I didn't know the difference between the two. The MC comes from Minish Cap, a game in the Zelda series.)

Then, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess came out.

I found out about the word Twilight from that and absolutely loved it.

Thus, eviltwilight was born. (It's my Youtube username, mainly.)

I later joined the forums "Digibutter.nerr.biz" as Black Twilight. Why? It was a variation on eviltwilight, and it had a space in it.

So I now use those last two a lot. Occasionally, I use the shortened form of them, "EvTwi", "BlkTwilight", "BlkTwi", etc.

My newest username (not the one on this forum) is That Awesome. Why? Because I could say "I'm That Awesome" and always be right.

(I really need to stop using parentheses.)

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Mine is really quite simple.

I got really bored in computer class one day, and I was watching a friend of mine play a game beside me. I looked over at the screen, thinking it looked just like Devi D. from JtHM, and I asked him what game he was playing. He said, 'Red Moon'. So I decided to play it, and the main characters were Lord Hawkin and Lady Eivana. Seeing as Eivana was obviously my favorite character and rather badass, that is what I decided to name this account here.

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
  • Well, I'm a big fan of the Earthbound series and Claus is my favourite character. PSI is just one of the terms used in Earthbound that has the same meaning as psychic or Psycho Kinetic.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Gwain was my favourite knight from King Arthur, lol.

Tonda is my favourite character from a german book by Otfried Preußler called Krabat. I doubt many of you have read it, but there you go. Tada, Im very unoriginal!

Its been translated to English if anyone is interested, go look up "The Satanic Mill" on wikipedia. Its not blood and gore or grossness (as the title suggests), but more a tale of friendship and black magic. I really like it, its one of my favourite books, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back