• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you WANT to be friends with?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Hmm, you guys really need to read before you post, nothing's wrong with your custom user title, PM10k. :\

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Hmm I never knew Marios was the "waker of the winds". :P
    I thought that was suppose to be Link. XD

Btw, did anyone noticed that I changed back to my old avatar?
    Pssh! Man, where were you? It's so obvious!
    Link gave me this title! We're close high school buddies!
    Get your facts straight! Hehe...

Yeah, I noticed. I actually liked the other one hehe...
    This one seems a little smushed together.

Yeah, and we should really be getting back on the subject!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    Hmm, you guys really need to read before you post, nothing's wrong with your custom user title, PM10k. :\

Sorry about that....
    but can you tell me what you meant ny that other post?
    I never had my user title as nice guy.

Pssh! Man, where were you? It's so obvious!
    Link gave me this title! We're close high school buddies!
    Get your facts straight! Hehe...

Yeah, I noticed. I actually liked the other one hehe...
    This one seems a little smushed together.

But what happened to Marios? :P

Yeah, it's probaly because I stink in re-sizing things. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miyu-Chan-I talked ot her in PM's before, but that was oh so long ago, I enevr even got to know her so well, but I will make an effort to know her better and become her friend, and I won't back down until I do.
    THanks! =D I remember talking to you too.... *wistful look* We could talk again, I'd be glad to. ;D *worships DT for his super long list*

22sa

Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Sorry about that....
    but can you tell me what you meant ny that other post?
    I never had my user title as nice guy.
    :\ lol... which post? x_x So you never had that title afterall. Dizzy said he remembered (if you didn't see that post of his) you having it, and so I thought you did, I guess it was a mistake. ;)

O_o XD, Miyu-chan. *wonders*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dragon_Trainer said:
    Cartoon-She is certainly not like any other people I have come across, and she is one of those people I really want to know more. She has many different views on things, and she is just a unique person in herself. I know she has many troubles in her life, and I wish I could be someone to comfort her whenever she is in need of a friend.

OMG, thank you so very much. *bow bow* I really admire you, dude. You're so serious and intelligent ^^ And you resolve things maturely, that is very admirable. Thank you *bows again* The majority of people really think of me as a freak. o.o;; I would like to get to know you too. You're so independent and smart. Your comment really means a lot to me =)

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I have many friends. Just check my signature!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    I wana be friends with everybody!!

Especially the ladies *wink wink*

*gets hit with a purse*

-Guess Whos bAcK?!!

Me too!
    Can you be my friend?
    You say no and I'll also smack you with my purse. :P...j/k

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Nah, if anything CaRtOON you?re one of the smartest members we have! ^_^ Really, you?re pretty mature and kind (when you want to be >=D)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Yeah CaRtOON, your a nice member. I don't really think why people would think like that.
    And your the member that made me feel proud about myself on
    what you said about me. (I forgot the name of the thread)

*grabs a boxing glove* XD
    Who called you wierd?
    I'll show them wierd. :P

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Well, I guess its my turn to make one of these lists, but I warn you, my list is going to be really long, and I have included a lot of people, but I know there's more out there, so you guys that I didn't put, sorry, but I really don't know about ya'll. Prepare for a very long list :P

100marios-I have talked to him on few occasions, but I never really got to know he guy. He is a great guy and a great friend, and Chrystie, dorky as you think he is, he's a great person. I hope I can be as good of friends with him someday.

Castrainer-This guy seems to be someone you want to know. I have seen only a few of his posts, but from what I can see, he's very friendly. He maybe a little new, but he certainly is not new at making friends.

Cartoon-She is certainly not like any other people I have come across, and she is one of those people I really want to know more. She has many different views on things, and she is just a unique person in herself. I know she has many troubles in her life, and I wish I could be someone to comfort her whenever she is in need of a friend.

Dakota- I have talked to him on MSN and some PM's, but I never really go to know the guy. He is very funny, but has a lot of wisdom in his posts, strange as it may seem. He is very fun, but I know he isn't all fun and games, and that's the part I want to get to know.

Frostweaver- I have talked to him quite often, but him and I have come to an understanding that we are't really "friends", not yet anyways. Hopefully I can get to know him to the point where we consider ourselves friends.

Hikaru's Twin- She isn't like all of the other people, even though I have seen but a little of what she is. She's kind, smart, funny, and basically has all the qualities a great friend should have, and I hope I have her as a great friend someday.

igtica- Thogh she is gone for quite a while, she is somebody that we musn't forget about. She was always cheery and in a good mood, and I am looking forward to the day where she returns, and the day where we may become friends.

Jedi_Amara-I have talked to her through PM's before, but there wasn't much I knew about her even then. Maybe we can pick up the PM's again someday, and maybe someday as well we get to know each other as good friends.

Kairyu- He's not only a great, no excellent, artist, but most likely an excellent friend, once you get to know him. I am not one of those people, but maybe I will be someday.

Kenshin11212- He is never lacking a sense of humor, and is always making new friends, and always makes me laugh. Hopefully I can be one of the new friends he is always making.

Latios Master- A very friendly guy, he is never short on words, and he is always talking to us, never letting us down. His friendship is one to be treasured by those who have it.

Legendary_Pokegirl-Young as this girl may be, it doesn't mean she should be taken lightly. She is an awesome person once you get to know her, but I myself don't know her too well, though hopefully I will sometime.

Lightning-Our only female S-Mod, and also a one of a kind person. People like her don't come along every day, and when you do find someone like her, you should never forget about her. I know if me and her ever become friends, I wouldn't forget her.

Miyu-Chan-I talked ot her in PM's before, but that was oh so long ago, I enevr even got to know her so well, but I will make an effort to know her better and become her friend, and I won't back down until I do.

Oni-Flygon-It has been a very long time since I have talked to him, but he seemed cool whenever I did. He knows a lot about stuff like Fire Emblem and Manga and stuff, and surely must know a lot about friends, seeing as he has so many. I only hope I can be one of them.

Phantom Angel- I have been in some crazy MSN concersations with him, but me and him never talked directly to each other, hence why we know each other so little. But he is a great person, some one I would like to get to know.

PokeFan Kwesi-The person we all thank for making this community, this so awesome community. I have heard many great thinks about him, but I want to get to know him so I can be the one to say great things about him.

Pokemaster10000-This guy is so talkative and friendly, he even talks to us when we don't feel like talking, and cheers us all up. I only hope I can know him well enough so he can cheer me up when I'm feeling down.

PPNSteve- A busy guy, but a very good guy as well. He should be thanked for all that he does for us, and I truly thank him. I just want to be his friend, and thank him someday for that.

Sakura and Espeon- What can I say really, I have been a tad mean to her sometimes, but no one is perfect. I have talked to her on many occasions, but I never really got to know her, and hopefully we can talk some more so we can get to know each other.

Sapphire Latios- He is a very funny guy, but I know no one can be that funny all the time. Surely there must be another side to him, and I surely want to get to know him and that side.
    Satoshi-kun- A hard-working member and a hardworking person. Whenever he isn't busy making our lives easier, he is probably chatting away to his friends, having a lot of fun with them. I hope I can be one of those people...

Sayuri no Hoshi-A beautiful name, and a beautiful perosn entirely. She is someone who will always be there for you when you need her most, she will always be there to share your pain. She isn't afraid to type a lot and help us all, and cheering us up as well. I hope I can get to know her better, and become good friends with her, because I know I am always in need for a friend like her, I know that there are many days where I could definetely use a friend like her, which is why I really want to get to know her better.

Shadow- A great, smart, friendly guy. He's always there for us, he's always there to talk to, and rest assured, he will always respond. Now only if we could respond to each other and be friends.

Simone-In so little time, she has amazed us all, definetely amazed me. But I know so little about her, and there is so much amazament she can yet show me from her friendship that I will hopefully attain.

Snowangel3181988- Now here's someone who isn't afraid to talk. She is never going to put shabby little posts in, she is going to thouroughly think all of them through, just like with her friends, she always puts a lot of time into them. Maybe she has some time for me?

Soph-Ah, my dear Soph. Me and her have had many fights, but it was always for some stupid reason. I know her so little, yet from the little I talk to her, she is a great person. hopefully me and her can become good friends soon, and we can talk as much as we use to fight.

Teara-Yes, she is someone that I need not put on here, but I can't help it. It's been so long since I have last talked to her, and I dearly miss her so. She is an awesome person, one that you must get to know, for you will not regret making her friendship.

tmbjr-We live so close to each other, yet we know each other so little. We have very many things in common, and I know I could talk to him about virtually anything, for he would always be there, he would always understand.

VRoad-An extremely valuable member, he has helped us so much through so many things. He surely isn't all work and no play, he must be someone who can be a great friend, someone I can hopefully be friends with.

There is some people I know too well to have on my list, so ya'll don't worry about it ;). These people are: 22sa, Arcanine, Blaine, Dizzy, FlamingTorchic, Kairi, Kayleigh, PokeTrainerCarol, Teara. All of the guys I know really well are so great to me, and hopefully some of the people I just listed can someday be great to me as well, and hopefully I can be great to them.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite
    so DT is trying to brake through to my kinder, gentler side? well get your hammer cause im only non-crazy to a handful of people my friend XD j/k i could be nice and be normal...BUT WHAT FUN WOULD THAT BE??? I love Chaos! XD

22sa

Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Me too!
    Can you be my friend?
    You say no and I'll also smack you with my purse. :P...j/k
    lol, if you didn't include that "j/k," I'd call you a communist for that post.
    Rofl

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Kairi said:
    Nah, if anything CaRtOON you?re one of the smartest members we have! ^_^ Really, you?re pretty mature and kind (when you want to be >=D)
    Awww, I'm so flattered. =3 I've never ever been called smart in my life! XD! I think you're the most kindest here! I mean, there are so many admins who are jerks and boss people around. You're mature, you respect everybody and so that's why I respect you, gurl! Tee hee! Your b-day's coming! =D

P.S. Yep, I'm only kind when I want to be! >D

PM0000 said:
    Yeah CaRtOON, your a nice member. I don't really think why people would think like that.
    And your the member that made me feel proud about myself on
    what you said about me. (I forgot the name of the thread)

*grabs a boxing glove* XD
    Who called you wierd?
    I'll show them wierd.
    XD! Maybe cus people don't like others to voice their opinion? :P XD! You're awesome, you're kind to everybod too!

*dies*

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • I'm not good at talking or opening up =X

Kairi-Becauise she's smart so smart and she's very helpful
    Kayleigh-Because she's very kind and funny ^ ^
    Dakota-Never really met him =/
    Yamichu-I sent her a PM a while ago and she hasn't replied to it
    Lightning-Smart and funny and weird, like me =P
    People who share most my interests

The sad thing is I don't have MSN or AIM, and I like to releive that anger when I play Vice City *-*

I try to post lots, I try =/

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I have more people to add to my list :P

22sa -- Very smart and talkative, also really nice! Seems like a really great person.

blue -- One of my best friends on here already, and my list couldn't be complete without blue...he's knowledgeable about a lot of things and he's very kind and always makes meaningful posts here.

DragonTrainer -- Although I don't know him all that well, he also seems very kind and upstanding. I'd like to know him better.

frostweaver -- Smarter than I'll ever be! He's one of the resident intellectuals, and a really cool guy, always with something interesting to say.

Kairi -- the model member! An admin but with all the kindness and casualness of a regular member...she's very sweet and incredibly smart. It'd be awesome for anyone to have her as a friend.

Sapphire Latios -- Very funny, an all-around nice person! Has a sense of humor I could only dream of having.

Snowangel3181988 -- Quite genial, and fun to talk with...she seems to think like I do in some ways, and she's a valuable member here, the kind that would make a good friend.

Once I think of more I'll post those too :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    lol, if you didn't include that "j/k," I'd call you a communist for that post.
    Rofl

Really...do I look like a person that would do such a thing? :P
    I'd stick with Democracy for now. XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I want to be friends with 100marios...hello!

*runs away in utter shame*
    *dances*
    *role plays*
    *keeps going...*
    *is running out of things to role*
    *yep*
    *yeeeeeep*

Back