• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is this Slugma underwater?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Turns out zebras really like to eat dirt and end up throwing it all up when they eat too much, forming a giant mud bomb!

But why is this Pidgey on fire...?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Han used Wake Up Slap!

Swadloon has always wanted to fly, so it shaped its leafy clothes into two wings and flew away.

Is that Gastly powering that machine over there?

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
Years
Yes Han, you see... That gastly actually died because a pachirisu zapped it with discharge...when it became a ghost, it had risidual electricity coursing through it, that is how it can power a machine

My dreams have finally come true... A Gyrados burning a village down, care to explain?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Whilst trying to turn Gyarados into sushi, the chefs accidentally poured hot chili peppers down its throat! wroooar

Why is this Ampharos surrounded by bees?

magicarp4thewin

Years
You see, ampharos went to visit its cousin vespiqueen, where she proceeded to use skill swap on him, giving ampharos the ability swarm, and vespiqueen static :D

An pachirisu using dig?!? Explanation please

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
He got bored of always Teleporting away when he was picked on by bulies and so decided to learn some self-defence to stand up to them!

Now why is Golem made of ice...?

magicarp4thewin

Years
After years of conforming to the normal standards, golem got tired of it and learned the ways of the ice type from cryoganal

its a flying magikarp, how does that happen?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Simple - it just sang this song and was magically granted an extra typing:

WHOA! That Sandshrew became a Poison-type out of nowhere! Care to explain?

Meadow

Years
That's actually a Mr. Mime after becoming a Normal-type. xD

Wow, check out that swimming Pidgey! I wonder how that's possible...

magicarp4thewin

Years
Ducklett threw pidgey in its pond one day to help it get over its fear of water...pidgeys preferred swimming ever since

Why is that muk on fire?

Lycanthropy

Years
People wanted to clear the city from filth and burn it to get rid of it. It was unnoticed a Muk was part of it.

Look! It's a flying Mienshao! Wait, what?

Years
There was a parent Mienshao breeding with an Unfezant, and it created some unfortunate results.

Help! This Fennekin is zapping me with lightning bolts and it hurts!

Lycanthropy

Years
It chose to move to a different path of magic, instead of fire magic it decided to train itself in thunder magic.

Then why is this Magcargo underwater?

Meadow

Years
Because the thread title finally decided to evolve! Also, I'm pretty sure this is scientifically possible, but I would need to take an Earth Science class to explain it. :D

Hey, that Talonflame is swimming! Am I seeing things, or...?

Lycanthropy

Years
Yes, I think that must be the right explanation, you're having delusions. That's actually normal air it's gliding through.

But that's clearly a metallic Tangela, isn't it?

Meadow

Years
Let's see... maybe some really weird erosion happened? That, and a bit of genetic modification by the farmers. 8D

Hey, that Slugma is made out of water! What gives?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Simple - it tried to climb inside of one of those water snake things but ended up popping it due to the heat and ended up being covered in water!

Now why is this Horsea eating pollen and buzzing around...?

Back