• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you get Platinum?

dewey

Anime Addict
Years
  • the only thing i like about it is seeing pokes in their new sprites. dunno if its worth the 30 bucks but ill prob get it anyway

Snicker_Kicker

Let's kick some Snickers...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    I'm definitely getting Platinum. Gonna ask my mom to preorder. Plus, I can't pass up new events, roaming birds, Regi trio, Origin Forme Giratina, and many more.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I was asked, "why would you waste your money on the jap version and then buy the english one??"
    Well cause I want both of them, so come march, when it comes out here, you can be assured that I want be on here for about a week cause I'll be playing that, even in my sleep!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I will most definitely pick up Platinum when it's released here in the US.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • I'll get Platinum when it comes out here (U.S.) as well. At first, I was debating whether it was worth it or not, but there are some nice new features that I really like, so I decided that I might as well get it.

SixaxiS

Gimp Artist
    Years
  • i'm not gonna buy it, since i didn't even like D/P as much as i'd hoped :( and if theres anything history has told me is that the 3rd version is practically the same, except for a few small "not worth the trouble" changes.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    I definetly will because i want to play some tournaments at my locals. Playing with those new ubers in casual will be epic.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I might actually get it when it's released in America. If so it'll be the first "3rd" version I own.

I gotta use that $100 Best Buy gift card I got for Christmas on something! :D

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    With all the new features Platinum has to offer I can't pass up the opportunity to get it on day one.
    I might need to buy them with my parents money, but they won't mind if it's for something I have been forward to for who knows how long, so yes I will get it.

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Ok as I said beforew I will get it, but has any one notice that in the jap version there is ONLY one person that talks to you in english??

Yes, in fact he asks if you like to travel with your pokemon. If you choose no, then you might learn a new word along your Platinum travels.

in the ENG. version, he might speak to the character in JP...

i might get two english versions since my sister is thinking of getting it O.o
    that makes 3 Plats in my family XD

Back