• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Cup South Africa 2010

Who will win?

• Total voters

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Damn Klose takes advantage of poor English defending and Germany up 1-0. First time in this world cup that england have been behind.

Klose I hate you, Klose I hate you, Klose I hate you sooooo much, I hate you.

jjeangi

It's me...
    Years
    Wow I did, embarrass myself....

I DO know Dani Alves is Brazilian....I meant Albiol...

But its not a hard mistake to happen when you're ridiculously tired. I confused their names. Big deal! I'm sure that's even happened to commentators before.

It was tired and it was a typo...relax, honest mistake..

----

By the way, Zirico, like I said, England IS running the 4-4-2. AND EVEN if they were running the 4-1-2-1-2, that was always called the 4-4-2 diamond because of the staggered midfield up until the last couple of decades...

----

Just an update guys but Germany is up 1-0...Yay :)

Update #2: Germany's up 2-0.

It seems as though I was right about England's midfield to be honest. Germany was passing right through them along the middle...But the game is only in the 35th minute, I hope England starts playing better.

Update #3: Germany 2-1 England.
    Lovely header from a corner.

Update #4: England was robbed a goal...That's some bs.

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

Years
    2-1, Upson scores, its going a great match. Lampard scored a great goal, but idk why it was disallowed. Classic going on there. I hate you ref/linesman, Lampard's epic goal disallowed for no reason whatsoever.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    What the hell o______o'

Are the referees blind? I support Germany, but this is an unnaceptable theft.

jjeangi

It's me...
    Years
    There WILL be more goals scored. This has been a great match so far.

It really should be 2-2. I'm for Germany but I hate when teams are robbed of goals like happened to the U.S.A.

Seems as though England got a taste of that. :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Am very disappoint about that. The match could go either way at this point... That said, go England!

Fire Wolf

Years
    Half time, Germany 2-1 England. Though it should've been 2-2.
    Well it was a clear goal, referees can't you see that? The blind referees might cost England the game.
    Anyway, it has been a classic till now.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Should have been 2-2. That ball was way over.

I still think Germany will win. England seem to have a "meh whatever happens" feeling once they've scored goals...and I'm sorry, but Wayne Rooney is bloody useless. Why on Earth is he in our team? He either gives the ball to Germany or kicks it into the middle of nowhere. :|

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    I personally don't think Neuer saw if the ball was in, he was lying on the ground while it bounced. He may thought: Yay it isn't in! How lucky...

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    I don't want to see any German's laughing.
    Why?
    1914–1918, 1939–1945
    Pow.

Fire Wolf

Years
    Really, if the goalie was a true sportstman he would have turned around and said, "no, it went in."
    But then, the Germany team would hate him and the German fans will rage at him. He might even be thrown out of the team.

Muller scores, 3-1 now. Its going a great game till now.

Last edited:
    Back