• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Cup South Africa 2010

Who will win?

• Total voters

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    4-1 now, Ozil gives a great pass to Muller who scores again. Oh well, England all but out.

Heskey in, Defoe subbed.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
    It' would be 3-2 england now.
    If they had to allowed.
    It would of boosted moral.

Years
    • Seen today
    Ashtounding goal. What a lesson on counterattacks. The English defence is pathetic.
    I think that lost chance did a lot to really hinder their spirits, that and Germany are really just taking full advantage of England's defense makes it an easy game for them.

But still, very nice pass by Ozil. :O

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years

I think that lost chance did a lot to really hinder their spirits, that and Germany are really just taking full advantage of England's defense makes it an easy game for them.

But still, very nice pass by Ozil. :O

Totally agree.
    Still blows though.
    I hate that ref.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    But then, the Germany team would hate him and the German fans will rage at him. He might even be thrown out of the team.

Muller scores, 3-1 now. Its going a great game till now.
    Um, no. It's called being a good sportsman, like the German player at the beginning was when he threw the ball to the England player because he knew he didn't deserve the throw-in.

The goalie is good, and if the Germans got rid of him for being a good sport they're obviously retarded.

You can complain about that disallowed goal all you want, it doesn't mean crutch-all now.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    You can complain about that disallowed goal all you want, it doesn't mean crutch-all now.
    Nope.

It would of boosted moral, on coming to the pitch for the second time, They had a bad mindset.
    If they had the goal, it would of made them happy and play a good same.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Germany 4-1 England, full time. Proves that the "Three Lions" can be "Three Pussy's" at times.

Years
    Its a shame that so many people are taking it the way they are. The amount of times Nazi has cropped on facebook already in conjunction with 'Rooney & a cricket bat', its appalling.

I don't mind because I expected us to lose, I'm only slightly peeved knowing it'd be different if Lampard's goal had stood.

Its a shame and Capello should be given the sack but still a lot of matches to look forward to.

I'll root for Ghana now.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    4-1 and it doesn't flatter Germany at all. We were poor in the group stages and we were poor again today. As for the goal that never was, imo it wouldn't have made any difference to the outcome. If anything, England were fortunate it happened as it took the attention away from how appallingly we'd performed. We were second best from first minute to last.

It's frustrating because you look at our squad and our better players are ageing, most probably won't make it to World Cup 2014. You'd have thought (Hoped, even) that they'd have wanted to push on and win this one because it'll be their last. But it's the same old England and the same old problem. The one thing that sums us up is that we have a world class collection of players, but not a world class team.

Ctrl Alt Del

The problem with society.
    Years
    I'm so happy :). You see all the build up before the game? "Germany = beatable, we're better than this team, man for man." :D

Years
    I'm so happy :). You see all the build up before the game? "Germany = beatable, we're better than this team, man for man." :D

We are better man-for-man than Germany, but they're a better team. Think about it.

That.

Our excellent teamwork has been proven here with all the ridiculous long range efforts that went nowhere near the goal.

Germany's teamwork was brilliant, some of the play for goals was unbelievable, good through passes which every player read and they just kept playing like that.

Lampard actually turned up for us though.

Ctrl Alt Del

The problem with society.
    Years
    Aye but they were so confident and smug about it haha, just think its ironic that you were destroyed by this team that were so beatable, pfft you couldn't even beat Algeria what did you lot expect.

Years
    No matter how anyone tries to cover it, the English team was completely outplayed and outperformed by a more enthusiastic German team. Same old, same old for England. Where was the side that played so comfortably in qualifying? Ferdinand was missing for England, but so is Ballack for Germany.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Aye but they were so confident and smug about it haha, just think its ironic that you were destroyed by this team that were so beatable, pfft you couldn't even beat Algeria what did you lot expect.

What did I expect? A bit of effort, a bit of endeavor, a bit of pride, somebody to at least look like they care. Not really a lot to ask for, and yet it seems it was too much to ask.

I can take losing to a better team on the day, so long as we've tried. To lose in the manner we did was embarassing and frankly unacceptable.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Germany couldn't beat Switzerland.
    And I honestly think that Algeria are a really good side.

Back