• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
From what I remember, it's definitely one at a time.

Have you tried talking to the man while having more than one slot open in your party and see what happens?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 16, 2016
How can I get a Darkrai?

I know it was only part of a special event, so what would people usually trade for it?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I know it was only part of a special event, so what would people usually trade for it?
jsyk I moved your thread into the Q&A thread

But what people would want in return for a Darkrai, or sometimes any Pokemon really, varies widely. Most likely people would want another legendary or a shiny in return, but sometimes people would be willing to give one for much less or even for free. Should probably post in the Quick Trades sub-section and/or look at some of the Trade Shops.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Where is the best place to get Shiny Stones and Dusk Stones? I know you can get Sun and Moon Stones from Solrock and Lunatone respectively but am having no luck finding Shiny Stones.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Dusk stone can be found on Route 18, Laverre City and Terminous cave

While Shiny stone also found where dusk stone located as well Route 12.

Alternative way is getting from Pokemiles which is not much recommended also Super Training, again too monotonous and really hard to win it

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I currently have a streak of 49 in Super Multi Battle. I did this through teaming up with a CPU. But for the final battle, if I choose the option to team up with a real friend (or my 2nd 3DS) with a streak of zero, what happens? Will the other person also get the trophy even though they only had a streak of 1? I'm contemplating whether I should do this to give a friend the trophy the easy-way, and also because I don't trust the CPU teammate that much. Well, mostly because I don't trust the CPU. Thanks in advanced. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
Rotom

good afternoon, I have been desperately searching for a rotom and have tried countlessly to find one in the trash bins in the lost hotel. I read that you find them on tuesday nights and I even tried that, no luck. Could anyone help me out?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
good afternoon, I have been desperately searching for a rotom and have tried countlessly to find one in the trash bins in the lost hotel. I read that you find them on tuesday nights and I even tried that, no luck. Could anyone help me out?

Have you tried saving before clicking on garbage cans? After doing so, if you're unable to encounter Rotom after clicking, you'll be able to reset your game and have another chance at it.

Anyway, this would likely fit better in our Q&A thread, so I'll go ahead and move it there if we don't mind!

Thread moved.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Yeah, it's only on Tuesdays they appear. They aren't guaranteed to show up in every trash can you open, but the chance is still pretty decent iirc. So just keep trying. Though if you've altered the date and time on your 3DS very recently that may be a problem; changing the date and/or time on your 3DS causes all time-based events to not happen for either 24 or 48 hours, I don't remember which it is.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
What is it with Z beside Of Y?

Like the answer by Laguna states, new formes of Zygarde were revealed along with a new anime that will air in Japan near the end of October called "Pokemon XY & Z". However, it does NOT mean that a new game "Z" is confirmed. Sure, it could be a sign or a clue but it's in no way a confirmation or announcement for a new game. I hope we do get a Pokemon Z anyway though :P

Reactions: Sun

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hello! So I've been using a rotating team and just beat the Fairy-type Gym Leader and my Pokemon are now 8-10ish levels underlevelled which is getting a biiiiit much. Any good locations/Pokemon/places I can go to do some grinding?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Hello! So I've been using a rotating team and just beat the Fairy-type Gym Leader and my Pokemon are now 8-10ish levels underlevelled which is getting a biiiiit much. Any good locations/Pokemon/places I can go to do some grinding?

I suggest you to head on Battle Chateau! It is located in Route 7, which is near Camphrier Town. Good luck with leveling up.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

Alongside above, I'd also recommend ourselves to try our hands on horde battles if we're able, as they give off good amount of experience once we win. I believe hordes could be found in Routes 5, 11, 8, 12, 18, and 20. I'd suggest having an all-round attack on our moveset before taking part in horde matches, such as either Surf or Earthquake, so we could take all Pokémon down in one go.

Years
Adding onto what Sun said, there are Furisode Girls in the Battle Chateau that only use Audino which are the main things you'll want to fight there. You do need to reach Marquis/Marchioness rank first before they start to appear.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
What are O-Powers using for and how can I use them? It'd be great if someone answers. :)
They basically bestow various temporary effects on the player, like an exp boost or speeding up egg hatching time. There's a man who appears in some of the hotels and Pokemon Centers throughout the region called Mr.Bonding who will give you these O-Powers. You can access the O-Powers you have from the PSS screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back