• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I'm pretty sure all source leads to Terminous Cave and

At the entrance to terminus cave, follow the train tracks outside of the cave south and to the right, there's another smaller cave entrance over there, and in it is just Brick Break TM

pretty much search the gameFAQ section and the location is there as quoted above.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I just got the Mystery Gift Yveltal today and in the Mystery Gift screen it was on the ground with it's wings stretch across the ground, I have NEVER seen this pose before, what kind of move does it need to perform in battle to perform this pose? Thanks!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I just got the Mystery Gift Yveltal today and in the Mystery Gift screen it was on the ground with it's wings stretch across the ground, I have NEVER seen this pose before, what kind of move does it need to perform in battle to perform this pose? Thanks!

Have Yveltal in your party and play with it on Amie. From what I noticed, the 'mons poses in the Wonder Card screen are used in Amie.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    Gible with Rough Skin?

I've been searching for one for 4 hours now, and all the Gible I've seen have sand viel.
    I'm beginning to wonder if Gible can even be found with Rough Skin?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I've been searching for one for 4 hours now, and all the Gible I've seen have sand viel.
    I'm beginning to wonder if Gible can even be found with Rough Skin?

Where are you looking? If you're on a route with single Gibles, you will never find one with Rough Skin. The only way to find them in X and Y is in the Friend Safari or in Hordes. Since it's only on Route 13, Hordes are not possible so the only way to get it in game is catching a Gabite in the Friend Safari, or get someone to trade you one with it's HA.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    This isn't really a Poke-specific question but I didn't know where else to post it. The little light for "wireless" on my 3DS won't turn on. I press the button and nothing happens. If I try to go online in my game it says I'm offline. What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Have you checked your wireless connection options? If it were me, I would try deleting the settings, and put them together again from scratch.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Have you checked your wireless connection options? If it were me, I would try deleting the settings, and put them together again from scratch.

I did this and it didn't work but a day after I turned it on and it mysteriously works now. No clue.

User Anon 1848

When you're breeding two Pokemon with 6 perfect IV's what are the chances of the hatched Pokemon having 6 perfect IV's?

Years
  • Fast leveling pokemon - 50 to 100

Hey I wanted to know if there is a fast way to train pokemkn from level 50 to 100 quickly? I've tried the method of using our powers and lucky egg and then going to restauranthe le wow but it takes too long and I don't get enough experience and I believe there was another method that I tried but I didn't like it but I forgot what it's called. So if someone can help me find a better faster way that would be great thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Do you have access to ORAS? If so, look up the Blissey secret base codes where you fight trainers with 3 blisseys who only know HEaling Wish, so no matter how low level you are, they can't hurt you. You can get a team up to level 100 in a day, multiple teams if you have enough blissey bases. (I say per day because you can only fight each trainer once per day) in X Y however, sorry, nothing more than what you're already doing

Years
  • Do you have access to ORAS? If so, look up the Blissey secret base codes where you fight trainers with 3 blisseys who only know HEaling Wish, so no matter how low level you are, they can't hurt you. You can get a team up to level 100 in a day, multiple teams if you have enough blissey bases. (I say per day because you can only fight each trainer once per day) in X Y however, sorry, nothing more than what you're already doing

Shoot no I don't have oras but that sounds so much easier but I guess I'll just continue with this method for X

Years
  • Shoot no I don't have oras but that sounds so much easier but I guess I'll just continue with this method for X

The Battle Chateau has some trainers (Furisode Girls in this case) who only use Audino, and they can be battled once you reach Marquis/Marchioness rank. With a Black Writ they can get as high as level 55 or 65 which may be lower than the Blissey in ORAS's Secret Bases but still give a decent chunk of EXP.

Years
  • The Battle Chateau has some trainers (Furisode Girls in this case) who only use Audino, and they can be battled once you reach Marquis/Marchioness rank. With a Black Writ they can get as high as level 55 or 65 which may be lower than the Blissey in ORAS's Secret Bases but still give a decent chunk of EXP.

OK thanks I'll try that but I'm not at that rank do it will be a long time before I get there

Years
  • It really doesn't actually, you could probably do it in a day provided you have the money to get some writs going to increase the amount of trainers showing up, as that makes it way faster: http://www.serebii.net/xy/battlechateau.shtml

OK well I'll try it then but does the amount of trainers restart every time you reach a new rank so for example like say I devent 20 trainers would I have to defeat 40 more trainers or just 20

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    OK well I'll try it then but does the amount of trainers restart every time you reach a new rank so for example like say I devent 20 trainers would I have to defeat 40 more trainers or just 20

That I really don't know, because once you are able to get the Silver and gold writs and the black writ (or red if you can't get black yet) (they stack, FYI, so you can actually get them all going at the same time) a new trainer can be coming into the chateau literally every minute so once you get to that stage, trainers are coming so fast that you don't really have time to notice. The onyl exception is the final level because you need to fight EVERY named trainer, so look up the list on Bulbapedia to keep track. Even that it really doesn't take that long

Years
  • That I really don't know, because once you are able to get the Silver and gold writs and the black writ (or red if you can't get black yet) (they stack, FYI, so you can actually get them all going at the same time) a new trainer can be coming into the chateau literally every minute so once you get to that stage, trainers are coming so fast that you don't really have time to notice. The onyl exception is the final level because you need to fight EVERY named trainer, so look up the list on Bulbapedia to keep track. Even that it really doesn't take that long

Ah ok then I'll try that seems like it will go fast though which is good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back