• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Third Version Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Could the green blob be a new Pokémon from Gen 7, reveled in a movie similar to how Lucario was shown before it was in a main series game and Zoroark was too but this time the new Pokemon gets reveled before announcement of the game being in development?

I would like the idea of an extended Kalos with some different gym leaders in new towns and the green blob being a new (potential) Pokemon. Also adding little in things like that Ryhorn race track in Route 22 as a minigame.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I think they meant the October issue (aka the corocoro issue that is due this month). I think the Ash and Alain thing is a rumor.
    i'm just hoping they replace ash with alain. just let ash catch a dunsparce, win the kalos league, meet his father, subjugate Giovanni and be done with it rather then just dragging it out more. they got rid of misty, brock, tracy, may, max, dawn, iris & cilan.
    hell, people wanted brock to stick around more then ash.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    New Zygarde and Greninja forms leaked.

Spoiler:

Years
  • The kaiju zygarde form looks a bit too humanoid for my tastes, but I'll take it, it still looks cool.
    The dog form was a bit uh. . . .unpredictable?

Either way, I'm stoked. The renaming of the anime from XY to XYZ pretty much tells us what the next game is. Announcement maybe in October? Ahhh this is exciting. The greninja thing looks interesting though.

And yeah I was mistaken about the magazine being out on the 13th. did get that information from browsing /vp// (I know, I know x.x)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I wonder if the Dog is a reference to Fenrir... the Giant could be one to the giant humans in Norse myth are said to have been from (after it had been slained).So I guess my Giant Zygarde is more of the Mega Zygarde in the pseudo evolution line there.

Years
  • I wonder if the Dog is a reference to Fenrir... the Giant could be one to the giant humans in Norse myth are said to have been from (after it had been slained).So I guess my Giant Zygarde is more of the Mega Zygarde in the pseudo evolution line there.

Oohhhh that's actually a really good catch. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it. And yeah I feel like zyardes "final forme" or w/e is just a mega without them actually calling it a mega like primals. Could be more though. These developments are really interesting. Although I'm a bit skeptical that "Z" is them taking a step back. I was really hopeful for sequels, but eh. Too early to judge what exactly is going on just yet.

Years
  • Loving the new Zygarde forms. Hoping this means Z is coming to life, but I really would prefer a sequel over a Platinum-type remake of X and Y. This will definitely get the hype rolling though!

Also the Greninja will probably a cool one-time event for in-game seeing as it looks like Ash and that's where the special things stop right now. Some people theorize mega Greninja but I would be highly disappointed if that was it.

Years
  • Oohhhh that's actually a really good catch. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it. And yeah I feel like zyardes "final forme" or w/e is just a mega without them actually calling it a mega like primals. Could be more though. These developments are really interesting. Although I'm a bit skeptical that "Z" is them taking a step back. I was really hopeful for sequels, but eh. Too early to judge what exactly is going on just yet.
    Remember my suggesting that they could do a single prequel? This 'Z' could be it.

Years
  • mind as well make one of these before the flood of em
    4NgiLqm.png
    ...E xDAnyways the Primal giant of Norse myth was called Yawning Void/Abyss and if you look at Perfect forme Zygarde it opens it's mouth and reveals a massive amount of what could be Infinite Energy. Things were also said to come out of the giant's mouth...so that could be the case with Zygarde.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • I can see the game dialogue now...

Lysandre: "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and that damn morphing dog!"

Both forms are amazeballs, but I need that Zygarde Dog like naow. Zygarde Scooby is love. Zygarde Scooby is life.

Does anybody want to start taking guesses on where the moves Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows come into play? I can't even start hypothesizing, Final Zygarde has both red and blue coloring on it, the main colors of Xerneas and Yveltal.

Years
  • I can see the game dialogue now...

Lysandre: "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and that damn morphing dog!"

Both forms are amazeballs, but I need that Zygarde Dog like naow. Zygarde Scooby is love. Zygarde Scooby is life.

Does anybody want to start taking guesses on where the moves Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows come into play? I can't even start hypothesizing, Final Zygarde has both red and blue coloring on it, the main colors of Xerneas and Yveltal.
    I have heard a theory that Zygarde perfect could've absorbed Xerneas and Zygarde into it.

Now a theory of my own; If this game is a prequel...what if in fact Xerneas and Yvetal were born from Perfect Zygarde? In Norse mythology the first woman and man are said to have been born from the Primal Giant's bones or something along those lines. I know they said XY weren't named after the chromosomes but it'll fit nicely here :).

Years
  • honestly, it reminds me a bit to much of cell
    Larva Cell
    Spoiler:

Imperfect Cell
    Spoiler:

Semi Perfect Cell
    Spoiler:

Perfect Cell
    Spoiler:
    Kind of does...especially if that theory I read of Zygarde absorbing Xerneas and Yvetal turns out to be true... and people called Kyurem cell after it's formes and B2W2 were released xD. If that person's theory is right then Zygarde succeeded where Kyurem failed...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I found the dog form rather bizarre; I can't imagine why a Dragon like Zygarde would be that way. The Perfect Forme looks beast and Zygarde may have incorporated elements from Xerneas and Yveltal.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    there fixed the images after the spoiler tags failed to let the semi perfect section show.
    also, kyurem, zekrom & reshiram more like king piccolo, piccolo jr & kami
    I found the dog form rather bizarre; I can't imagine why a Dragon like Zygarde would be that way.
    this pic will explain it all
    16ce01cba2bf2e792abd07148ad1723d.jpg

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • there fixed the images after the spoiler tags failed to let the semi perfect section show.
    also, kyurem, zekrom & reshiram more like king piccolo, piccolo jr & kami

this pic will explain it all
    16ce01cba2bf2e792abd07148ad1723d.jpg

Still not making sense, though.

Anyway, Zygarde was revealed by hackers to have two signature moves: Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves. I wonder if one forme of Zygarde will have Arrows, and the other, Waves, or even both formes having both moves. Or Zygarde's formes will all have differing stats from one another a la Deoxys, Giratina, Hoopa, and Kyurem.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    its basically a dragon dog. ok, bad example... zygarde also seems to be one core & various units.
    you know how in big hero 6, hiro made all those micro-bots that can be controlled via neurotransmitter to make just about anything?
    tumblr_nfcbfnGC3k1slp9pio2_500.gif

tumblr_nk0wc6UZAU1qk9eg1o1_250.gif

zygarde is a living incarnation of that, only with various cells instead of micro-bots & a core rather then someone wearing a neurotransmitter. also each individual cell might hold a consciousness of its own & zygarde might have more limits on what it can rebuild itself into.
    Anyway, Zygarde was revealed by hackers to have two signature moves: Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves. I wonder if one forme of Zygarde will have Arrows, and the other, Waves, or even both formes having both moves. Or Zygarde's formes will all have differing stats from one another a la Deoxys, Giratina, Hoopa, and Kyurem.
    i thought the different stats was kind obvious by the fact that its forms are gadged by percent of power used:
    core itself-under 10%
    dracomutt-10%
    the form we all know & are tempted to throw salt at: 50%
    the perfect titan: 100%

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

I think 10 % Zygarde's (Canine) learns Thousand Arrows, it howls and shoots arrow to Yveltal. While 100% Zygarde shakes the ground with Thousand Waves to trap Xerneas.

The only thing that connects Zygarde's forms is they are all based of the Norse Mythology.
    http://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/giants/fenrir/ (canine)
    http://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/giants/nidhogg/ (The Zygarde as we first know)

http://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/giants/surt/
    Both are gigantic humanoid beings, Surtr is known for being charred, while 100% Zygarde is mainly dark.
    Surtr is notably a guardian/ruler of Muspelheim and Zygarde's a hidden guardian of the Kalos region.
    Surtr's arrived from Muspelheim, a land of extreme heat and fire. While Terminus Cave isn't stated to be particularly hot, it's worth noting that its location doesn't snow like Snowbelle and Anistar City.

The Ragnarok event might indicate that Kalos will be torn apart by both Xerneas and Yveltal, with Zygarde stepping in.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I think 10 % Zygarde's (Canine) learns Thousand Arrows, it howls and shoots arrow to Yveltal. While 100% Zygarde shakes the ground with Thousand Waves to trap Xerneas.

The only thing that connects Zygarde's forms is they are all based of the Norse Mythology.
    http://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/giants/fenrir/ (canine)
    http://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/giants/nidhogg/ (The Zygarde as we first know)

http://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/giants/surt/
    Both are gigantic humanoid beings, Surtr is known for being charred, while 100% Zygarde is mainly dark.
    Surtr is notably a guardian/ruler of Muspelheim and Zygarde's a hidden guardian of the Kalos region.
    Surtr's arrived from Muspelheim, a land of extreme heat and fire. While Terminus Cave isn't stated to be particularly hot, it's worth noting that its location doesn't snow like Snowbelle and Anistar City.

The Ragnarok event might indicate that Kalos will be torn apart by both Xerneas and Yveltal, with Zygarde stepping in.
    I think that its red arm can use thousand arrows and its blue arm- thousand waves. That's how I see it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back