• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters

Serpine

Student of Dragons
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Thanks, I really appreciate this. I can't wait to start training! I'll refer you to anyone I come across who needs a Pokemon. Thanks again!

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • Thanks for the bump ^_^

Oh if anyone wants to keep up with the site development of Pokemon GTC (Global Trade Centre. very original XD) then here is the link - https://pokemongtc.netne.net/main.html. The main page's url will change soon to something like main.php, so keep checking back here for the new link. Right now it's basically just rough 5-minute HTML in the general layout of what I'm wanting it to look like. lol I REALLY need suggestions. I'm willing to give out free shinies and free legendaries and items to anyone that can provide me with a good idea that I will end up using. :D

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • lol Honestly, I can't either XDD Oh tmoney, are you cool with meeting me and Chris in wifi tonight and basically doing what we did last night? Like playing plaza games and such? :D We can talk about the site more then.

Back