• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Years
  • So far I have gotten three shiny Pokemon in Pokemon X and Y: I caught a shiny Yanma, hatched a shiny Inkay in about 100 eggs, and hatched a shiny Honedge.

I don't know how many eggs it took for the Honedge, but I know that the parents were at level one when I started and level 67 and 65 when I finished. The funny thing is that I was breeding it to trade, but after all of the time I spent hatching it I decided to keep it!

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I have a shiny floette that I received from wonder trade as a flabebe red flower.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    I've gotten two: one of which was a Gible I got on X, which I traded away to basically get six 'mons bred with near perfect IVs. The other is a Murkrow, which I Sweet Scent spammed for. I nicknamed it Saints Krow and only an act of God will separate us.

I feel like I've had horrible luck with shinies. I see people getting, scores of these things, and here I am with two, one of which I traded off.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Ive encountered on my Y so far a Shiny Quagsire, Taruos, Pidgey, Vulpix, and an Alakazam I just trades the Shiny Ninetails for(:

Years
  • ive encountered a shiny drapion and relicanth, 2 pokemon i really dont like, i traded my drapion for a shiny horsea which i am still trying to evolve into a kingdra, and the relicanth just sits in one of the boxes awaiting the time for revenge because i have ignored it all this time

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • I have a shiny furret, shiny dragonair, and shiny crobat. (Furret found in the wild by my friend, dragonair the special shiny dragonair you recieve, and shiny crobat completely random in a cave. I dropped my coffee and the mug smashed...)

Years
  • I have really bad luck with shinies, I'm still trying to hatch a shiny ralts with the masuda method, over 200 eggs hatched and no luck.

I know that feel bro, over 800 eggs and no shiny noibat... so I left it aside. Funny thing now I got a shiny froakie after 62 eggs. Sometimes MM hates you and sometimes it loves you, keep up the hatching pal and good luck (btw I tried to MM a ralts months ago and gave up after like 100+ so I might try to start over).

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    A friend gave me a shiny Alakazam earlier today. It's not IV bred, though, nor does it have a good nature, so I probably won't be using it. Keeping it only for collection purposes, haha. d:

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I was looking for a Larvesta to use for breeding last night. To my surprise; I find a golden horned Larvesta, and it shocked me xD I was really scared to press something wrong, but I'm happy that I ended up catching it in a Luxury Ball. I called it Hagoromo (+1 to anyone who recognizes this reference)

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Been a while since I've tried my hand at consecutive fishing, thought I'd give it a whirl today. Caught a shiny Corsola on Route 12 on my third nibble {XD}

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I used matsuda method to get a shiny skarmory and gastly, and I've traded some of my gen 4 legendaries for other shinies over GTS. Now I'm trying to get a shiny eevee, I want you shiny jolteon!

Years
  • I was trying out Poke Radar chaining and caught this girl!

Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Flabébé ♀ | Lv13
    Impish nature
    Flower Veil
    Capable of taking hits

She's cute and all... but her nature SUCKS!

TheWilyWeezing

Avid traveller, avid trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2015
    I caught a shiny Horsea that's now a Kingdra. I also have a Bibarel and an Octillery, both from Japan and the friend safari.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I transferred over my shiny Happiny today, which has perfect IVs and bold nature. :] Unfortunately, though, I'm not just a huge fan of its color scheme; would have definitely been nice of its shiny palettes were different.

Back