• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I hatched a shiny Froakie, and guys, the leaked shiny froak pics were FAKES (Dun dun DUUN) Shiny froakie is white as seen here, and Shiny Greninja is black.

Picture_7.jpg

This little guy is up for trade btw, only for other 6th gen shinies (I wanted protean), NO chain fish shinies btw, I've got em all

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    I just found my first shiny pokemon, ever. :D I was hoping to catch a shiny eevee in a friend safari, not expecting anything. I was browsing the forums and when I looked down, I saw a shiny Aipom. :)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I have such bad luck(kind of) i was catching noibats for my brother in the middle of hunting klefki and around 13 encounters later a shiny gabite showed up. I got one in b2 but still like it. I am now in that same safari hunting noibat before finishing klefki.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    9 shinies so far but I been on a dry streak :/.

Clawitzer- fishing
    Machoke, tyrouge, noibat, smeargle, pupitar=FS
    Spinda, whismur= sweet scent

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • My current shinies in Pokemon X:

Masuda Method: Torchic (38 Eggs), Fennekin (458 Eggs)
    Friend Safari: 2x Pansear (1x Simisear), Barbaracle, Sliggoo (Goodra), Pikachu
    Chain Fishing: 3x Clauncher (1x Clawitzer), Magikarp (Gyarados), Clamperl, Octillery, Staryu, 3x Horsea (1x Seadra, 1x Kingdra), Poliwhirl (Politoed), Barboach, Relicanth

And still continue to hunt ^_^ Happy hunting everyone!

austin00081

young money
    Years
  • I'm currently on Box 2 of Eevees using the Masuda method, and I also spent all morning chain fishing hoping for Red Gyarados.
    I'm also beginning to believe that shinys are a myth! xD

I'm going to try the friend safari next, but the only pokemon worth getting shiny out of all of mine is Abra or Ninetails.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I was just randomly checking my friend safaris when I came across a shiny spiritomb. :) After all the eggs I tried to hatch and after all the hours of chaining... I stumble across a shiny. Note to self, when you least expect it, you'll find a shiny :)

Years
  • I've got the evolved form of Skrelp, haven't taken the time to learn it's name yet, haha, and a shiny Seedot. Working on a shiny Purrloin now, followed by Corphish. Trying to get all three of my own Friend Zone Shinies using the Mesuda method.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2013
    Today I recovered the shiny Eevee I ran away from the other day on accident in a Friend Safari! I was playing on break at work and talking to my friend at the same time, and I jumped up from the table and said, "YES!!!!" and my friend was so startled, but my day was made! Now I just have to figure out which of the Eeveelutions I want to evolve it into.

ZRTAssassin

Shiny Hunting
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    I've got a shiny Skarmory that someone gave me and I gave away a shiny Umbreon to a close friend of mine.
    Working on a shiny Ghastly now.

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
    Years
  • got a shiny Eevee in FS. its my 3rd and came with Adamant nature. Went straight to Leafeon and named it Leafstorm

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Randomly found a shiny pansear in santalune forest while trying to fill my pokedex. Why couldn't it have been scatterbug??? Oh well, I guess that's how these things work.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    ive never caught a shiny since i started playing pokemon(only encounter 1 shiny in 3rd gen b4 pokeballs were given-_-) but caught my very first shiny today in friend safari, it was a grey Slugma sadly i couldnt pet it T-T it just burnt the hand icon then pop up with a question mark

Back