• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Radical_Edward said:
    Shineyelectrode...I dare you to change the gender thing under your name to female! >=)
    For 2 days ^^

Done, so now I dare you to change yours to male, and put a statement in your sig saying that it was changed to male, so that people are more likley to notice it, for 3 days! *Goes to hide under a rock for 2 days*

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Soph said:
    *Looks around* I have a good dare for Andy XD.

*looks at Andy and crawls under a rock* Hmmmm I wonder if he would do it if I dared him openly, right here, to do it. XD. *looks at Andy*...

Will you kill me if i try it? XD...

well...i'm going to try it. Dont hurt me O_O XD.

Andy, I dare you to kiss me, and do it properly, in public right here on PC. XD. In the DCC thread. XD.

*looks around again* I bet he doesnt do it.

*hides in fear of her life* XD im in for it now!

DCC thread? I haven't heard of it, though I wouldn't mind seeing Andy's reaction, whoever Andy is.

*goes to hide his/her temporary body under a rock again*

Years
  • Daily chit chat. located in other chat. Andy is Arcanine, the Preator here. and the guy with the green name..

Okay Shiney, you asked me to dare you, so face my wrath:
    I want you to let your girlfriend mess with your sig and avatar. Tell her that I want it as humiliating as possible for you. and whatever the result, you have to keep it for 3 days. oh yeah, and if she doesn't understand how to put something in your sig or ava, you have to do it for her. and NO complaints

*leans back in chair* if you take this one, I'm going to spend the next 3 days laughing hystaricly...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    Daily chit chat. located in other chat. Andy is Arcanine, the Preator here. and the guy with the green name..

Okay Shiney, you asked me to dare you, so face my wrath:
    I want you to let your girlfriend mess with your sig and avatar. Tell her that I want it as humiliating as possible for you. and whatever the result, you have to keep it for 3 days. oh yeah, and if she doesn't understand how to put something in your sig or ava, you have to do it for her. and NO complaints

*leans back in chair* if you take this one, I'm going to spend the next 3 days laughing hystaricly...

Heh, as I said, anything is a small price to pay should you accept my dare in return, that is why I'm waiting until you agree to my offer before I tell her.

I know you fairly well by know, and it's time to see what an overdose of online comics and ameture psychology will let me come up with...
    hmm...
    Hmmm....
    I SAID HMMM.... ALREADY!
    *BZAAT*
    *gets up* I got it!

You will continue to roleplay as you normally do, and by that I mean no taking a break and/or posting little to none for the duration. HOWEVER, for the next two weeks, fourteen days from when you make the first one, your RP posts from your character will not be from your usual dark self, but from the perspective of one of
    Jen & Ivo said:
    Those disgustingly cute girly-girls.

I would have made it shorter, but for a change in roleplaying such as this, it needs that long to actually make a difference.

To those that don't know what I mean by this dare, just roleplay with flygon some, and you'll understand. And to those that do understand, get ready to start recording all of her posts if she accepts! :cheeky:

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I dare you, Jolteon, to say 'I am the master of the Chicken dance W00T!' in your signature in green and in size 7 for three days ^_^

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    Fine Shiney, I accept.

But one problem

What's a girly girl? cause as you know, I REALLY don't hang out with other people...

You don't know the definition of disgustingly cute and shy? Bah, I think you do, judgeing from the context you referred to it in your PM, you wouldn't be trying to get out of this now, would you? :badsmile:

Years
  • All I know is those freaking annoying people that say 'like' every 3 words.. those people annoy me to no possible end..

*starts working on a personalty change*

argh, where's Sparks when I need him...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • *dusts off his black leather greatcoat*

I've struck a deal with my boss! Well, technically, his daughter, if flygon's title is true.
    Since she's going on a trip, we've delayed our dares until she gets back in exchange for lengthening how long mine will last.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    *dusts off his black leather greatcoat*

I've struck a deal with my boss! Well, technically, his daughter, if flygon's title is true.
    Since she's going on a trip, we've delayed our dares until she gets back in exchange for lengthening how long mine will last.
    I dare you to give me a good reputation.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • "Your a dark Unicorn and you know it. Dark unicorns are outcasts, and are filled with greif and sadness, though few see it. Dark Unicorns horns aare blood red, but humans cannot see it, so they are often mistaken for a black horse. Dark Unicorns love to see others suffer and destroy things because of their anger. They are loners, and like it that way, and like to steal, kill, and other terrible things to show their ravage. Dark Unicorns are blood-thirst, very powerful creatures and should not be tempered with. But, they are known to show pity and mercy for children...."
    ^I dare you to remove that from your sig

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back