• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Favorite Evil Organization?

Who's your favorite Pokémon Evil Organization (Team)?

• Total voters

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Organization XIII I'm not really a fan of any of them. If I had to choose a favorite, it'd probably be Go Rock Squad. All other teams are lame, but Go Rock Squad are the definition of lame, which, at the same time, makes them cool. =P (this is solely based on the games since I don't know what any teams outside Team Rocket are like in the manga and the anime, I couldn't care less about)
    Galactic are my Fav

Team Rocket r so hopeless and desperate it's stupid
    Wait, you call Team Rocket desperate and stupid when Team Galactic are the people trying to take over the world using their level 37 Wurmples? o.O

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Wait, you call Team Rocket desperate and stupid when Team Galactic are the people trying to take over the world using their level 37 Wurmples? o.O

My thoughts exactly. XD I mean, they've got a really cool goal, but the problem is the lot of them are all dorks who can't choose Pokémon to save their lives.

My vote, meanwhile, goes for Team Rocket. I mean, Jessie and James aside, they serve as decent villains as long as those meddling kids Ash and company don't bother them. Take over the world using Pokemon, use technology to enslave and amplify the powers of Pokémon, Pokémon as tools... the other teams with their messed up views of good and evil just can't compare to an organization that at least acknowledges the fact that they're evil, rather than attempt to be good and do a really bad job at being convincing either way.

Okay, I just voted for Team Rocket because Giovanni is the blinking Godfather. You can't get any cooler than references to the mafia. No doubt Giovanni orders people to be whacked behind the scenes.

-Jinx-

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Team Magma, without a doubt. I've always loved them, and to be honest theres just no competition.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I went with team aqua. I'm not particularly fond of any of the teams though :\
    I think the games would be a lot better with more intelligent/difficult to defeat teams

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • *Looks at her avatar and signature* Well duh! Team Rocket of course!
    I really like James and Giovanni is awesome to. As Jax Malcom said The Boss probably has people "whacked" :)

chews

Chewilicious
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2007
    I voted for team galatic,altough i'am not a fan of all all them but the other teams are almost useless

Years
  • Team Rocket FTW
    Giovanni is so cool O.O
    And I think their brainteasers were the most difficult to slove, especially the last one in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. Man it took me hours to break that...
    The latest teams (Aqua, Magma and Galactic) are too boring and simple to beat and they haven't got good team leaders :/

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
  • Agreed

[
    Team Rocket FTW
    Giovanni is so cool O.O
    And I think their brainteasers were the most difficult to slove, especially the last one in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. Man it took me hours to break that...
    The latest teams (Aqua, Magma and Galactic) are too boring and simple to beat and they haven't got good team leaders :/

The other teams are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring and they act like they'er cool when they'er actually boring.You should like team rocket because they have a talking pokemon that can make any cries.

Years
  • Team Rocket FTW
    Giovanni is so cool O.O
    Actually I think Galactic's leader (not teh admins, I mean Cyrus alone) is very difficult.

Every other Galatic grunt, admin or whatever I beat without losing against them.

So Galactic's leader is great.

No-one else on teh team is though not even the other leaders.

So yes I agree on your point.

And actually, I think the leader is good for all teams but except Team Rocket no-one else is.

Years
  • [

The other teams are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring and they act like they'er cool when they'er actually boring.You should like team rocket because they have a talking pokemon that can make any cries.
    Hey, I didn't say anything against Team Rocket, I like them XD
    Actually I think Galactic's leader (not teh admins, I mean Cyrus alone) is very difficult.

Every other Galatic grunt, admin or whatever I beat without losing against them.

So Galactic's leader is great.

No-one else on teh team is though not even the other leaders.

So yes I agree on your point.

And actually, I think the leader is good for all teams but except Team Rocket no-one else is.

Oh yes, that's right, the leader of team Galactic is really tough, I forgot that.
    I needed a couple of times to beat him on Spear Pillar.
    But my own opinion is still that Team Rocket is best^^

Dyegov

Spider Pig!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Team Rocket of course! They've been there since the beginning, and they have won my appreciation :)

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • My favorite is the Go-Rock Squad from Pokemon Ranger. They are the best because they try so harder than Team Rocket and yet don't fail as badly. I mean, could Team Rocket have tricked you into awakening Entei from a statue? Could any of the teams actually capture the legendary dogs WITHOUT the use for Pokeballs? Could they devise a musical instrument that works better than a ranger's regular old styler? No. Plus, they're at as far to the bottom of the barrel as you can get. Yet they can successfully capture and control Entei, Suicune, and Raikou and have their plans ruined by two 12 year olds and their Plusle and Minun. None of the other teams could pull off that big of an accomplishment and be humilliated like that. And they also seem to be the only team with a competant leader. Sorry Giovanni, Maxie, Archie, and Emo guy Cyrus, but Gordor out-classes you all.

~EmpoleMew :t151:

Back