• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What up people.

Years
  • Back. Decided to check in on here, see what's happenening after maybe about two years.

On a sidenote, I find that everyone I used to know somehow got banned. There must be some explanation. I didn't see that they offended others or spammed. What happened?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • uh welcome back! as for some the banned ppl, I don't think I knew an of them or why they got banned, but anywho, some rules have been revised. I think that covers it.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Hey sweetie, welcome back. *Huggles.*

I would love to inform you, been I have been gone for awhile due to personal problems, so I am behind as well.

But anyway, welcome back to PC.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    yup, welcome back! Enjoy your stay in the community.., and keep in mind the rules.

I know not of the reason why they got banned, though...

Better ask the mods about it so your confusion may be lessen.

I hope you'll be here more often! :D

Years
  • Hey sweetie, welcome back. *Huggles.*

I would love to inform you, been I have been gone for awhile due to personal problems, so I am behind as well.

But anyway, welcome back to PC.
    I remember you. You've been calling people sweetie since I saw you post. Some things don't change.

So by asking why so many people have been banned, I'm breaking the rules too? Just wondering out loud.

Vavavoom

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2008
    Hey, Welcome to the Pokémon Community forum. Send me a message if you need help. I'll be...

Back