• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon game are you playing atm?

What game are you playing atm?(at the mo)

• red

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • yellow

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • blue

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • green

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • gold

• silver

• crystal

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • ruby

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • sapphire

• emerald

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • firered

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • leafgreen

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • diamond

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • pearl

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • trozei

• mystery dungeon blue rescue team

• mystery dungeon red rescue team

• link

• dash

• or hacked version of the game

• Total voters

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Just wondering what pokemon game your playing atm im currently playing pokemon yellow,red,blue,green then im going to go onto gold,silver,crystal then ruby,emerald saphire then FR,LG then pokemon MD then pokemon pearl,diamond and im going to complete the game and pokedex on all of them which will take ages but oh well its fun!

Last edited:

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Right now I'm playing Silver, Emerald, FR and MD Red. My main game right now is finishing FR so I can transfer those Pokemon to Emerald.

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    lol im completing all the games from red-diamond/pearl atm gonna get 100% complete gonna be realy fun lol..... and yay 90 posts!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    personally, I only play one pokemon game per generation. And I never play any of the games that don't have a color or precious gem stone in the title.

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    just started on both my pokemon diamond games and my only pokemon pearl game because i actually got my ds set up for wifi yay just need to learn how to use it :[ lol

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Actually Diamond keeps outselling Pearl so Diamond is probably what most people are playing.

I know I am.
    lol i hear most people going on bout playing pearl but not sure IMO i think pearl sells more but then again i have 2 diamond and 1 pearl game XD

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Sapphire, Emerald, and Firered. since I'm lazy and I don't have Wi-Fi often, I haven't been playing pearl alot.... I also have Yellow, the TCG (video game), and several ROMS, but I don't play them alot :p

so yeah, I mainly play Firered, Emerald and Sapphire as of the moment :p

Back