• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Inseperabe Pokemon!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • ok so the basic point is to learn about your most inseperable Pokemon! Your one, maybe two, possibly three pokemon that you wouldnt even think of trading away.
    A pokemon you share a great bond with, and has great experiences with, this is the thread to hear your story and pokemon of your strongest relationship.

We all have a Pokemon that we have a uncanny liking to that we have. This can be from : wifi, shoddy, blue version! (lol), heck any version!, wii, gamecube, anywhere Pokemon is envolved in a video game. This IS NOT a thread of whats your favorite Poke! NO!

It's a thread of your closet and best/inseperable Pokemon! The one you'll always like having with you whether in combat or journey!

My story was catching a wailmer near mossdeep, I traveled everywhere with her, from sapphire to Diamon with all the cream in the middle. Met a Zapdos that becamse very close to me as well. Though I'm making my fanfic for these two now, so when it's made, I'll put the link here.

So interesting comment by DC, so I took down the list, if you wish to see who has what and who bonds with who, please read the stories everyone is contributing :D

we'd love to hear your story behind the Pokemon, does NOT have to be 4/5 paragraphs but a little story / reason for your close bond and what happen'd between you two
    Thanks , and please participate! I love to hear these kind of things...

And other people do too, also many can be linked together from this, i.e 2 people that have a close bond to blaziken, hey they understand each other a little better and from now on you know that person is like you in a way, wether you like it or not =P

ok let those stories and bonds fly!

PS. mods im not sure if this is has been created befor, so sorry if it has been made xD

Last edited:

LittleMiss

Ghosts are Special
    Years
  • My first Pokemon that I really was attached to was a Whismur I named Crybaby. I saw it in the cave (forgot the route), and Whismur looked so cute to me. I think I attached the TM Return right away, and not that long into the game it seemed my Whismur was really using Return effectively (to me more stronger then it it should have been :) ). Almost like we were friends from the start (he wasn't holding anything). I raised Crybaby (Exploud) to level 68, one of these days I will get around to finishing its levels. But I had no problem winning against the Elite Four etc. on first try... Exploud is my little blue powerhouse.

My next pokemon I love dearly is my Gengar I named Slimer. I had a hard time getting him to evolve because I didn't have anyone to trade with, like Exploud I have had him a long time. I wanted a Gengar since Pokemon first arrived in North America. I have always loved ghost pokemon for some weird reason. Slimer IMO is the best of the ghost type, he never let me down. I love the way he looks too, little purple gremlin :)

My recent love is my Luxray named Jaga. I caught him as a baby Shinx. For some reason he kept popping out of his ball when I tried to catch him, which made me want to catch him more, after chunking some balls and finally getting him. I realized he had potential. A interesting and incredibly cool electric type. Jaga is never out of my party, in fact I try to get as many ribbons for him as I can, we still need a lot more :laugh:

I was so happy I could Pal park my buddies over. I will try to keep them in my box forever!

Other Pokemon I loved and befriended but couldn't transfer over was Pikachu from Pokemon Yellow, Venusaur from Red, Ampharos Pokemon Crystal, Umbreon and Espeon from Silver...

Well, there you have it. I hope I didn't get too off subject, I can't wait to read other stories.

~SunnyDay~

Grawr!
    Years
  • Hmm, i remember two specific pokemon i always searched for on every version. Once i found them, i didn't battle without them.

First off, i should just say that i dislike Legendaries. Ever since Red, i've always captured legendaries and let em rot in my Boxes or just killed em. I found the game too easy with legendaries =\

Anyways, the two pokemon i always liked in my party were Dragonite and Flygon.

I remember way back in Red when i caught a Dratini, i thought he was so cute ( SHUTUP lol ) so i decided to level him. I believe at one point he was my highest leveled pokemon, probably somewhere near the Elite Four. I challenged the Elite Four for the first time with my awesome Dragonite and completely wiped em out. He was the first of my pokemon to hit 100 i believe. Like, by a long shot. Every version after that, i got a Dratini some way or another.

The story with Flygon started in Sapphire ( of course ). That little desert area, i caught my Trapinch. I thought he was pretty cool lookin, so i leveled him on the side and eventually he became a Vibrava. Was so cool. So i continued to level him on the side and, obviously, he became a Flygon. He, as Dragonite did, wiped out the Elite Four for me. He was always a pretty versatile pokemon.

Ah, good times. So yeah, the legend continues over on to D/P! Hehe.

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
  • Pretty much the very first Pokemon I ever had. It was a Cyndaquil I named Shilo. I thought he was an adorable Pokemon, so I chose him. When I realized exactly how helpful he was in a battle, he quickly became my fav, and I grew very attached to him. Hell, I was ecstatic when I got him all the way up to level 100. He was actually the very first Pokemon I ever had that made it to level 100 xD I felt bad about starting over in that game too. God I miss Shilo xD

Another one I grew very attached too ish my FireRed Eevee, Sakura. At first, I completely forgot that she would have to be traded over to evolve into an Espeon, so I just let her level up without evolving her. When I realized later she could never become an Espeon, I still refused to evolve her. Sakura may not be the strongest Pokemon on my team, but her Attract/Toxic combo has gotten me out of quite a few jams. I was actually insulted when I showed a friend my team and he was like, "You seriously need to evolve that Eevee of yours. It's not strong at all." (Which isn't true, btw. Her Double Edge makes her a BEAST.). I haven't started over in that game, so she's still there. And she will be for quite a while <33

And another one that I can think of was a Chikorita that I refused to evolve that I named Chikara (Meaning, "Power."). Once again, not necessarily the strongest on my team, but he too, got me out of quite a few jams.

And one last two was a Latias and a Raichu (Named Choco) I had on my Emerald team once. Those two were incredible. While it's true that Choco didn't have the defense, she was very powerful, and ish arguably the best Pikachu/Raichu I've ever raised <33 Latias wasn't that powerful, but her defense was awesome.

I do have a couple more that I'm thinking of, but I'll spare you the agony, and I'll wait a bit xD

Years
  • My Red version Charizard (Blaze), on my original Red, not my new one. Had him for...almost eight years now? Maybe more. I never restarted that one, and I got it the very X-mas Red and Blue first came out. :p

Also the other Pokemon on that cartridge; Tiki the Vaporeon, Epoch the Arcanine, Lapis the Sandslash, and my Pikachu/Raichu pair, Link and Pep.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • That stupid pikachu that wouldn't leave you alone in Yellow. I got the stupid thing to lv 100. As annoying as he could be, I love my wittle pika :3 Oh, and I had a lv 100 Omastar in Yellow that I loved <3

In my Gold, I had a Typholsion (sp? O_o) that I was absolutely attached to. But my gold got all messed up and he got erased :[

Ah, Leaf Green. The game I am most attached to. Completely filled my national dex <3 And I'm completely loyal to my team. Bob (Charizard), Topcat (Persian), Cutie (Vaporeon)... Gah, I forget the rest! x_x Well, their nicknames at least. I shall forever love that team <3

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Treecko wasn't the first Pokemon that I ever got in a Pokemon game, (he was in R/S/E, though) but I liked him. I trained him, and loved him like he was a brother.
    He won many battles for me and learned some awesome moves. (I let him keep False Swipe for a while; the perfect Pokemon catching tool;))
    He is also a rebel. (a loner too)
    He's always at the top of my party, no matter what. (I think my other Pokemon get a little jealous :P)
    He evolved into a Grovyle, then a Sceptile; he helped me weaken and catch almost all the legendary Pokemon in Emerald.

I've thought of teaching him Return, but I'm not sure yet. (I bet it'd be mighty powerful, though)
    I think when the "third version" of the D/P series comes out, I'll trade Sceppy to Sinnoh. (don't want to leave him in the Diamond version)
    We have a very close bond; I wouldn't dare leave him in a PC box for one second.

I also like a lot of my other Pokemon, like my Groudon, Rayquaza, Kyogre, etc. I've been buffing them up at the Pokemon Leauge lately.

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    My Treecko and Grovyle..:D I had him from Emerald and I maxed him out completely. I actually had a set point from where I wanted him evolve...xD Sounds ridiculous but I'm wuite sentimentally attached to him. He's now resting happily on my team in Diamond. I don't think I'd trade him for anything at all. Lonely natured and often stares off in thought.

I honestly cant think of any two others...hmmm...

My Swellow maybe? Or maybe that Quirky natured Corphish which I finally got after 100 tries!!!

But Grovyle is definately top.

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • I just have one. When I was young, I got Ruby and named my Mudkip "Funny." Now, it is a super powerful Swampert. It was the first Pokemon I ever leveled up to LV100. I've used so much and planned out its attacks when I first got the game.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
  • i actually have 3 My first is my infernape, i actually recieved this infernape at lv 100 already ev trained in speed but for some reason i have made a close Bond with it. has never left my team since i traded for it which was like 4 months ago. My next one is my Bronzong, which i recieved off of GTS. i remember 1 day i was in a desperate search for bronzong wih a japanese name off of GTS. And i saw one and the person was asking for a seel, so i went caught the seel and traded for the bronzong. I love this bronzong so much like infernape it has never left my team even though for the fact that it has heatproof. and last is number 1 which is my garchomp, i hatched a garchomp with 31 IVs in speed and attack which this garchomp turned into my very first successful ev train. ( 394 attack). It is now level 72 going on level 100, i cant tell u how much i like my garchomp that someone could offer me all the events in the world that i would still not trade.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • probobly my Blaziken- My very first Pokemon ever. I got Sapphire by accident instead of Mystry Dungeon, but I played anyway. I started up the game, made a new game (I couldn't stand being a guy in the game at the time... >.>) and off I went! the first thing I saw at the start, I choose Torchic, cuz I thought it was the cutesst of the three (although, initally, I liked Treeko). We then had our battle. I knew it would be the start of a Wonderful friendship! <3

I named him Torchy aat the time. when he Evolved, and I found the Re-namer I renamed him Torcher- I bit more mature, since he grew up a bit. We may not have gone against the E-4 (I got Pearl Before I got there), however, we DID mage a Beauty ribbon!

The second I coud transfer Pokemon, I Transfered over Torcher, Tal (Swellow, Torcher's "partner" as you can call him), Shrew (Breloom) and... I forget who else... <<.>>=<<.>>

Ever Since I got him, he has ALWAYS been with me! <3

He might not be as strong as my Infernape, but he''s my best friend! <3

I will NEVER. EVER. Trade him! Not for all the Pokemon in the world! <3

Years
  • Meganium, he's my first pokemon ever...
    Firstly when I played GSC, I chose Cyndaquil, then restarted and decided to take up Chikorita as a starter.
    And yeah, he's been a great help in GSC.
    I don't trade, so his last battle was with Red...
    And afterwards I restarted and chose Totodile for a starter, so
    bye-bye, my Meganium *sniff*

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    I remember I really liked my Tyranitar in Pokemon Gold. Every time I restarted the game or got a different one I couldn't wait until I would be able to get another Larvitar and train it, but after I got a Ruby Version, I sold all my other Pokemon games...

Nowadays I really like my Weavile and it has become my new favorite Pokemon!

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • for me its my piplup and my eevee both female xD idk why but i like them alot and i wouldnt ever trade them

Years
  • I been flying around leaf green trying to capture every pokemon in the game

Along the way a nice man gave me a egg which hatched into a togepi. Ive always been a fan of strong UU and NU pokemon, so i deiced to train togepi into my proper team.

Not long after, she evolved into Togetic, and with her wish, double-edge combo, she was able to beat Gary's Blastoise.

I don't think i could ever trade away my Togetic

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have three: my Medicham which a named "Med'cha," a Flygon named "Abarava," and a Breloom I named "Denzer." I've always been a fighting Pokemon fanatic, and I just needed two, even though they both shared a common weakness (Flying). Denzer came first, as a level 5 Shroomish. I was curious because I had never heard much about Breloom, and I had never owned one before, so I leveled Denzer up quickly so she could become a Breloom. I was never patient enough to wait until she learned Spore before leveling her up, but I love her just the same. xP She's currently level 52, I believe. I hadn't used her much after beating the E4 in Ruby.

Med'cha came after I desperately needed a Psychic type. When I found out he was part Fighting as well, it was pretty much a bonus, and I trained him up and evolved him, and the rest is history! xD He's currently level 61.

Abarava, my Flygon, was the result of me liking the name "Vibrava." Ground/Dragon, despite its 4x weakness to Ice, is a pretty good typing, IMO, and it sounded really interesting to me, so I decided to add her, as a level 21 Trapinch, to my team. It took Abarava a little while to level up, but when she did, she was a monster. Tore up the comptetition. Love her. <3 She's currently level 62.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • Ha ha, Sharpshot the Tyranitar. I remember having to search for Larvitar for forever on my LeafGreen. I was only trying to fill my dex, but it had some really good IV's! I don't know exactly what they are at the moment, but they're like 20's-30's. So I decided to train it. It took FOREVER. I guess that's how me and Tyranitar bonded. Now it has some bone crushing moves and he never leaves my team. :3

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Nice updated list XD

My Raichu, caught three years ago on Leafgreen as a Pikachu, transferred over to Diamond at some point since April.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Wow these are some incredible stories everyone... thanks you all enormously for sharing :D sorry on the list, ill get on it now...

Here I'll give another, I started leafgreen with the only purpose in catching suicune. I got charmander, and trained him to charmeleon befor the first gym, I then went through the entire kanto region with just her and HM slaves. she defeated every trainer, every gym, all by herself. By the time it got to the E4, she did most of the work, and some minor help with the bird trio... I grew a close bond to this charizard. It now lives in my favs box, moderatly used, and lv.100. Great times indeed. :D

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Ahh, well, to start, My Charizard in FR, He was proper tough, Crushed the elite four with minor help from Pidgeot, didn't trade him to D/P he is my FR sweeper

In D/P it is my Empoleon, my starter, It looked cute and cool, I always use it, never stop, it's over lv. 90 now and is fully EV trained,m I wouldn't trade him for all the events I ever needed. And then there is Luxray, got him as a Shinx just outside Sandgem, my friend said "luxrays are crap, don't get one' But i was completing the pokedex so I did anyway, him and Empoleon DESTROYED the elite four together!

Back