• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you name your things?

Do you name your things?

• yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • no

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters

Haruki

Rare Hunter
Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Do you name your things? and how'd you come up with the name?

for me i name the things i have that ive grown attached to or use the most often, i named my bike Bessy, my pink DS Lite Kurumi (after Kurumi from Steel angel Kurumi), my first cell phone before it died was Sumomo and my second cell's name is Kotoko (both named from chobits), my PS2 is Pyokola cause it was a REAL pain to find games for it since it was Xmas weekend....

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I don't name my things. Well I named my teddy's when I was younger and I still call them by name.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • If I get attached to something, usually I name them after anime characters.

But I won't name my consoles, what kinda name would suit a PS3..?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I used to name my plush toys (with completely random, and uncreative names), but not anymore.

-hugs Fluffy the rabbit toy- o_o

And other than said toys, I don't think I've ever named any of my other personal belongings.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Only plush toys I name.. I haven't nicknamed any machinery yet. XD
    The names are strange and very animal-like, but I love the names anyway. I have LOTS of plush toys, but I know the names of all of them. That's how dedicated I was to them. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I named my iPod "Scarlet Thunder presents the deathPod II. So, yeah... I go crazy with names. >.<

(For the record, though, the orignal deathPod was my old Creative Zen V. XD)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Just the things that need to be named, like my stuffed animals, I don't take much time on naming them though, one of my Teddy bear's name is Little Teddy, aren't I creative? XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I name things I'm really attached to actually. Like my DS Lite is named Rodger, my laptop Toby, and my Sansa MP3 player Cherri. That is pretty srange I guess... XD;

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm really close to my 80 GB ipod, but I never named it, I'm VERY close to my computer, I never named it, I think it's kind of a waste of the time out of your day, or of course maybe I'm just too lazy. >.<

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • lololol.

I named my diary Kip.

And I think all of my shirts have personalities. .u. It's true.

I talk to all of my things a lot though lul. I talk to my shirts and my stuffed animals and my fish tank and my laptop and my DS.
    <3

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    It's always fun to name things... I call my iPod "Blue" and my car's name is Champagne Dave - The Awesome Mobile. It was a huge inside joke between my friends and I.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I've never gotten anything important enough to name. However, if I were to suddenly get a car, I'd probabaly name it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I forgot to mention that I've named my laptop Toshio and my cellphone "the cellPod" xDD;

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Nope, I never thought about it though. I might start doing it. xD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • When I was young I'd name some toys, but not these days, id be a little to strange for me, not sure... but yeah I dont name anything :/

Back