• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing possibly the biggest Lopunny fan ever.

KaniTheri

The Lopunny Queen
Years
  • Naw, I'm probably not. But still.

Hi, I'm Kat, I'm 20 and I'm fairly new to the world of Romhacks and stuff. I really loved playing some of the ones made by members here and have decided to check out the rest of the forums. I'll probably mostly be lurking, but I'm debating making my own hack.

I also do amateurish spriting, my avatar is one example and I spend a ton of time making sprite art for myself. I've got a Deviantart account anyone could PM me for, and if someone needs a spriter they are more than welcome to check out my work.

So...hello!

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • well hi there kat welcome to pc ^_^

read the rules and enjoy yourself here
    and uhh pm me if you need anything or if you wanna be friends =]

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
  • Hello there! I tried doing some Pokemon sprites myself, but I wasn't too happy with them. I'll just stick to drawing^_^

Anyways, stay active, read the rules, blah blah blah!

If you need a friend, just PM me.

KaniTheri

The Lopunny Queen
    Years
  • It is a very uh, pretty pokemon^_^

Hahahahahahaha, oh man, that was basically my reaction to Lopunny at first. I named it after my female pet rabbit as a cute little buneary and it evolved into...that. At first I was like "I can't have it named after my pet anymore, that's just too creepy". It's grown on me though, it's such an adorably sweet-looking Pokemon despite its...assets.

And thanks for the welcomes.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Naw, I'm probably not. But still.

Hi, I'm Kat, I'm 20 and I'm fairly new to the world of Romhacks and stuff. I really loved playing some of the ones made by members here and have decided to check out the rest of the forums. I'll probably mostly be lurking, but I'm debating making my own hack.

I also do amateurish spriting, my avatar is one example and I spend a ton of time making sprite art for myself. I've got a Deviantart account anyone could PM me for, and if someone needs a spriter they are more than welcome to check out my work.

So...hello!

Hello! I have a DA too, i'd like to see your work ;D

well another kat on the scene, welcome to PC! Well have fun lurking and the simple post every now and then...

Have fun! ps. power to the lopunny fanclub! \o/

- Ryan

KaniTheri

The Lopunny Queen
    Years
  • I'll PM it to you when I have time. I know it sounds way silly but I'm distracted and on my way out of the door.

Again, thanks for the welcomes.

Edit: Woah, what's up with my sig?

Editedit: Oh good, editing fixed it.

Last edited:

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • I had a Lopunny once but I traded it T_T I regret trading it now...

Anyway welcome to the forum! Read the rules and check the FAQ! PM me if you have WiFi and want to battle/trade!

~ Siimo

KaniTheri

The Lopunny Queen
    Years
  • I could never figure out how to set up Wifi, and even though I have a router now that's wireless-capable it's really still kind of confusing me. I'm computer-tarded.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • WAHT?!
    I'M KAT TOO!

Welcome!
    I love Lopunny too (Buneary was my first shiny on DP, so Lop has a special place in my heart).
    If you need anything, feel free to PM me!
    I lurk around the RP sections. Hopefully one day you'll join a RP!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Hey, Kat. I'm Silhouette. Have fun here in PC and remember to read the rules.

(heh, my Lopunny was on my pearl version, when I started a new game..)

KaniTheri

The Lopunny Queen
    Years
  • WAHT?!
    I'M KAT TOO!

Welcome!
    I love Lopunny too (Buneary was my first shiny on DP, so Lop has a special place in my heart).
    If you need anything, feel free to PM me!
    I lurk around the RP sections. Hopefully one day you'll join a RP!

This is impossible, I can be the only Kat who likes Lopunny :I

Just kidding, thanks. I have attempted to join a couple of RPs, I'm sorta rusty. Haven't tried them in like, three years. It should be fun.

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    Hello, welcome to PokeCommunity. And as far as being the biggest Lopunny fan, you'll get no competition from me. xD

KaniTheri

The Lopunny Queen
    Years
  • How come? Lopunny is awesome. More people should like it. I wanted bunny Pokemon for ages, and Buneary was like...awww, how cute. Meanwhile, Lopunny was like...woah, that rabbit is very shapely. It cracks me up.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    ah... a fellow hacker! hello there! ^^
    And welsome to PC! please read the rules and keep them in mind.

The hack forum is really the perfect spot for hackers, and in the pixel art for spriters. ^^

Have a great day. ;)

PS... Loppuny is cute, btw. I like it being a cute bunny. xD

Back