• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not new, or am I? Mwahahahaha...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • This is Rocket Seviper Shadow. Just decided to make a new account with my name from the old PC so no one would take it and cause mass confusion.

As always: Hehehe....

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah, I just noticed that.But I still like to say welcome back.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh dear, I can't keep up with all of the new accounts people are making now. >_<; *falls out of her chair*

But, umm.. I can't say welcome back, 'cause you were never really gone, lol. ._. So, I like your new account name. =D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Shadow said:
    This is Rocket Seviper Shadow. Just decided to make a new account with my name from the old PC so no one would take it and cause mass confusion.

As always: Hehehe....
    Hey Shadow, welcome back!

Ruriri

Banned
    Years
  • Vito Winstrate said:
    We knew Shelz, we knew...
    I've actually been telling Shadow my new identities everysay (from eusine606 to Masato-san, to Shigeru-san, to Jake, and then Vito Winstrate!)
    your eusine606/Jake?

I thought you were just a lucky newbie....

OMG! IM so stupid
    *slaps self*

Sorry Eusine606 I had no idea it was you!

Back