• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you owned the pokeCommunity forums

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
Years
  • Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.
    Anyways i did a similar thread like this over on serebii and i got a hole bunch of answers.
    So basically you post here what you would do if you owned these forums would you leave it as it is would you change it around?
    If i owned these forums i would make it more exciting so more members would log on at the same time.
    PS: the top answer on the thread like this on serebii was it would just die because im to lazy to update it come on people im sure you lot round here arnt as lazy as the serebii lot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If I owned PC... well, I'd be like PC's real founder and not show much activity. :|
    I wouldn't change anything about the forums.

i got a hole bunch of answers...lol...and most of them involved women if you know what i mean...lol...
    I don't get it; how does owning a forum get women?
    PS again: please no questions on why i keep saying ...lol... its a personal reason...lol...
    Your habit reminds me of some guy on CoD4 that said lol every time he died, it got annoying.

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • PC is awesome as it is, I don't think I would change anything except maybe removing flood control on VMs -.- they have no purpose they're just annoying.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • If I would own PC I would add sub forums to the Wifi center:D, I'd make lot's of new themes,

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If I owned PC... let's just say a few rules would be upside down... I hope you don't get it. If you do, I'll blackmail you >:(

If I owned PC. I probably wouldn't hold enough responsibility to own it. Thus it becomes a total (youknowwhat) chaos.

Seriously! Don't try to figure out my view! You'll regret it! Especially if you can't stand that special 99.7 percent of the interw3bz.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • If i owned PC i would ask if i can quit and make the next guy owner
    I don't wanna be a mod lawl

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • If I owned pc it would be one of those dodgy little forums with 2 members that never last. None of you would be here having fun and yeah, best I don't own it lol...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • There really isn't much i would do.

Probably double the PMBox space
    And revert those PC Supporter names back to being purple

=/

I'd be over-enthusiastic and probably ruin its reputation.
    xD
    Yeah, I think that'd happen with me, to.

PC is awesome as it is, I don't think I would change anything except maybe removing flood control on VMs -.- they have no purpose they're just annoying.
    Hell yeah. I'd do that to.

If I owned the PokéComuunity, I would still have a Purple Italicized name.

Yeah, the Blue Italicizes are to confusing @_@

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't think I would change anything except maybe removing flood control on VMs -.- they have no purpose they're just annoying.
    If you turned it off I'd be happy to show you what can happen in short order.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    If I could change PC, I'd change its hypocrite staff.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Lets get serious... I would leave most of PC as it is.
    I'd install a level system though.
    You gain a level for a certain board by being a frequently appearing member and a frequently posting member there.
    Every board has a different level set for everyone.
    A gain in level unlocks some features available for you only on that board.
    Plus, it acts as a great reputation system for that certain board.

Last edited:

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
    Years
  • It'll be the end of the world if I owned PC...! D:
    Frosty *My avatar* will come and gobble everything he sees D: . Everybody will start complaining and throw rubbi- Wait, what am I talking about?

Probably leave PC as it is here =D Gives me a warm feeling and... I don't think any modifications would be needed. Add some Frosty.. >:]

Back