• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, Mortals!

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
Years
  • I am the Black Mage, Ryuu Akamatsu. I have come for your souls! ....or we could just hang out and do stuff. =\ Ask me what my interests are if you want to know. I don't want to type them if nobody cares.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Of course we're interested in you and your interests. :D Feel free to tell us them! (Except we can't reply again if we post once in your thread. ;;)

But welcome to PC either way, Ryuu! I see you like Weegee and the Mask Seller from Majora's Mask. XD Perhaps you're Anonymous? :x Or just enjoy the witty image? Either way, if you like video games, we've got a whole forum to post about games in. :D

If you have any questions or are just looking for a friend, feel free to give me a holler. :3

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • Actually, I had someone make that for me because I know how popular Weegee is and I saw that there was a mask just sitting on his backpack. I put two and two together and my signature was born.

Well, I'm a pervert, MAJORLY. I'm an obsessive Pokemon fan but I don't collect the stuff. I would if they had anything cool. >.> Don't mind me if I say weird stuff. I'm into all kinds of crap. I want go too farther than that though.

~Azure-

~Winter 2010.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    sup welcome to Pokemon Community, hopes u have fun here.
    I don't collect any pokemon stuff either.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Aw...I like my soul =(

Lol...Anyway, Welcome to PC, Ryuu!

That's probably the two best things that we're known for: Hanging out and doing stuff! XD...But in all seriousness, PC is great. There's always some cooll topics to post on and interesting people to talk to. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

I personally love to hear about new members and what they're interested in...and I'm sure everyone else would like to know as well! After all, we are a community =P

So I suppose I'll see you around, Ryuu! Have fun =P

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I like to think of myself as immortal, thank you. Well, until I die, anyway.

Welcome to the forums.

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • I mainly joined this forum to start a Pokemon RP. If any of you like to RP, feel free to PM me. Heck, you're encouraged to PM me if you RP.

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Ryuu. So what are your interests? btw rocky sig. xD
    You asked for it.

Swords, Anime, women, hentai*, video games, comedy, sprite comics, daydreaming, thinking, eating, thinking of what it'd be like if I lived in the world of Pokemon, sitting around pantsless(very fun), sitting down doing nothing, sleeping, sword fighting, roleplaying(IRL kind), RP's(the typed kind), etc.

There's far more but I don't feel like listing them all.

*Yes, I know it's not allowed on here. No, I will not forget that.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Bah... The few times I leave I miss the awesome new members. :/

You certainly do have quite a few interesting interests there, Ryuu. You know, I have often pondered what RPing in real life was like. Tried to get into it, but like the online roleplaying, I just wasn't a contender for it.
    (Such is life, eh?)

Anyway, this thread isn't about my attempts and failures, it's about you.
    Welcome to the community, my soul-stealing friend!

Well, I am sure your RPing needs will be met here at the ol' Pokécommunity. I have heard that the respectful sections are quite extensive and enjoyed by most. Perhaps you will make them even better with this unique personality you have shown to us, eh?

If you promise not to steal my soul, I would be honored to hang out with you. Drop by and leave me a private or visitor message any time you want to start up a conversation.
    (I like to chit-chat. xD)

Take care now!

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • HELLO RYUU

Welcome to PC!
    I HOPE YOU HONESTLY ENJOY YOUR STAY.
    AND HAVE A FREAKING GREAT DAY.

I rhymed...

Back