• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum_Chaos

God be my witness
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    I'm Quantum_Chaos. (duh) I decided to join a forum, and Serebii seemed a bit too crowded for me, so here I am! Hope to have a good time.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Quantum_Chaos!

You certainly made a wise decision! I'm sure you'll be very happy with PC...it's a pretty awesome place with a whole lot to do and some cool people to meet.

Don't worry, once you get posting you'll start having a great time! It's also pretty darn easy to make friends around here...everyone is very nice ^_^

Read those rules/FAQ, and I'm always around if you have a question, so PM/VM me if you like. Have fun, and I'll see you around! =P

Quantum_Chaos

God be my witness
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    Thankyou. I would love to start enjoying pokemon again after a small respite. Any ideas on what section I should hit up first?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Personally, I would suggest starting off with Pokémon General. You really can't go wrong there no matter how much of the franchise you remember. Most of the threads around that forum tend to center around your personal opinion on the Pokémon universe and typically hail pretty good discussions.

Welcome to the community, Quantum_Chaos!
    I'm certain you will be happy with your decision to join this humble forum after you experience it for a few days. Between the good friends you will undoubtedly make, the good content provided, and the very sleek vB 3.7 software, I don't see how you couldn't love it. xD

I hope you will decide to make PC your permanent online abode. We just love getting new members around here and we would be absolutely thrilled if you were to become one of the regulars! If you ever have any questions or just want someone to talk to, my profile is always open for a private or visitor message. Leave one any time of the day; I'll get it. xD

Hope you have a great first day, Quantum.
    Cheers.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Quantum!

You have made one of the best decisions of you life (ok so not really but a very important one)

I am certain you will become a great member and have a good time here just make sure to abide by the rules now (im sure you will)!

As Hiidoran has already said Pokemon General is where you should start out to (re)familarize with the now greatly expanded world of pokemon (compared to what it was when it started out)

Have fun!!

Years
  • Hey there. I see you've made a welcome thread, so you've made a decent start.
    Come by and visit Strategies and Movesets if you're interested in competitive play.

There are several community groups you can join. There's interesting talk inside them, so take a look.

Just respect everyone (especially senior members, xD) and you'll get along fine. Cheers.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • *sighs* Don't pretend to be new & post a thread, as it says in the New Users / Welcome Rules.

Don't pretend to be new & post a thread
    Don't make a new account and post a thread here in NU/W while pretending to be new. (Staff can view your IPs, it's very easy to see if this rule is broken.) You are allowed to have other accounts under certain circumstances; however, just don't pretend your new.

Locked.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back