• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi hi~!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new to PC (obviously) but I'm hoping that I can meet some nice people here.

I'm not a newbie to Pokemon though. I've watched the anime for as long as I can remember. I love the original Pokemon (1st generation) and I really like the Hoenn too (but I like Battle Frontier in the anime, game, and manga the most outta all the 3rd generation arcs). I still love the other generations though!
    I've been playing the games (I like Emerald the best) since I was like 9 years old (I'm 14 now), and I have a *somewhat* big collection of the TCG cards, guide books, pokedexes, and other random stuff.
    The most recent game I have is Emerald though.
    I was really obsessed with Pokemon up until I was about 12 and then I got outta it. Then a year later, I got back into it again when I saw the anime but it was rather short-lived (like a month or so xD).
    Now, I accidentally stumbled upon another episode of Pokemon and, just because I'm me, I feel in love with it all over again. But this time, I also discovered the manga (Pokemon Adventures/Special) and I feel in love with that even more!

I stayed up till about midnight one night just searching around Google for info (I like to research and find out everything possible when I'm obsessed with something/anything xD) when I stumbled upon PC (Everything's always by accident!).

Wow...I think that was a rather long intro (and I didn't say EVERYTHING I could've said). As you can see, I'm a very talkative person xDD

Sorry if you got really bored by the time you read this sentence n_n;;;

~Ciao
    P.S. I know my username sounds kinda weird but it's just a username I used on another forum and it kinda stuck n_n

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Long welcomes = very epic in my humble opinion, Moyo-chan. I also think your username is perfectly fine! ^_^

So anyway, Welcome to PC!

Quite the pokemon history you have there! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here at The PokeCommunity, as we have many topics about the game we all know and love. It's a good thing you decided to stay up late, or else you might have never stumbled upon our forum! O.O

Ahhh...I have just the group for you. We do indeed have our own Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club, where you can chat about the Manga and all it's glory! Perhaps you could check it out and see if you'd like to join ^_^

It's pretty easy to make friends here, and as long as you stay active and post around a bit, it happens quite naturally! We're a very nice community, and most everyone is willing to have a chat if you are =P

I'm always around if you have a question or would like to converse a bit, just send me a PM/VM and I'd love to help you out. Perhaps I'll see you around the forums a bit, and have fun!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • 0_o

Wow, great intro! *Applauds*

Funny, I stumbled upon PC, too on accident. Even funnier, I was looking for ROM hacking tools, and now I hardly touch my emulator. I also see that you liked the 1st and 3rd generation of Pokémon the best. Those seem to be my favorite, too. I could go on, but I'll spare you, and just say that we have a lot in common^^. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Pokécommunity.

And yes, I do seem to have a lot of time on my hands..

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    Thanks guys~!
    And wow...you guys actually liked my long intro? LOL I'm glad n_n Maybe I should've written more xDD
    @Aurafire: Yeah, I have some on and off Pokemon obsessions lol
    And thanks for the advice! I'll check out that fan club~ I'll come with any and all of my questions! LOL

@Silhouette: LOL Hacking is fun! xDD And finding things by accident are usually the best things you can find!
    You like the 1st and 3rd Gen too?! I love them sooo much! They're so awesome! And yay! We have things in common! xDDD
    There's nothing wrong with having time on your hands. I wish I had more...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well gee, I'm obligated to post in an intro with this much effort, pleasure to see this AND meet you, Moyo-chan! :D Heh, you'll fit in perfectly, I say that to a lot of people, but seriously, that talkative nature grows on people here, you'll have a blast posting around PC, so enjoy it! Looking forward to seeing you around the boards. And obviously, you need some help with anything, feel more than free to contact me. d(' 'd) (Ew, that sounds way too generic. ._.;)

And heh, no worries about the username, it's fine. XD

Welcome to PC! \o/

Years
  • Hey Mocho, welcome to the PC! Thats one epic welcome post, looks like you will be a great addition to the forums! Stick around and have fun :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Okay,what a great introduction that is Moyo,hope you enjoy your time here at PC. I've seen you probably already read the rules here Xd so no worries. Well hope to see you soon,and drop by a pm if you ever need help.

Paul~

Back