• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need of tilesets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    does any body know any site where i can download pokemon diamond tilesets for my game

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • There's a really awesome forum for Pokémon graphics. Not many people know about it, though. All you have to do is spend a minute or two to browse through the links and you'll almost always find what you're looking for.

Here it is. Don't tell anybody else about that awesome forum though, it'll just be our little secret.

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • Well it's good to know my request is helping other people as well. Yeah, Freak just search through the links and there's always something you can use.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    ^^^^ Yeah you could do that or you can make an attempt to make some tiles of your own that are new and never seen before. Just an option.

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    can any bodytell me how to insert these tilesets that the background goes transparent

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back