• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cissy (or Sissy) Fan Club

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Sunflorazumarill? YOU'RE FROM ZEO! Glad to see you're here instead of there, everyone at zeo are total morons. They persecuted me into leaving just like they did you. So glad to see another refugee. I was blurby there, if you remember.

And Cissy rocks. There needs to be much more attention paid to Orange Islands gym leaders.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
We need to do more for this club. What else should we do to help get it going?

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Well, are you still going to contribute to this club, or has how much you like Cissy drop in the past couple weeks?

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Awesome Jerry said:
I really don't think Sissy is as popular as the other gym leaders. That's kinda weird though

That and the fact that you haven't been posting much in here.

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
Years
Sorry, I was talking about not alot of people posting. Sissy is still one of my favourites. And the reason I haven't been posting is well...I haven't in many of the clubs I'm in!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Well, can you think of anything we can do to help this club get off the ground?

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
Years
I don't know...one my club we just post pics and talk. So...what league is Sissy from...I kinda forgot (don't hurt me! I know I should know, but I have a headache and can't think straight...oh look, flying ketchup)

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
Years
No...I missed the episode when they showed Sissy...twice! I saw her on a website and thought she was kewl. That's how I learned about her and all! I'm still waiting for them to show the Orange Leagues, they just have to start and finish the Johto leaguea and all.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
We need to post pics of Cissy here! That could really help the club out!

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
Years
atsumi.jpg

Back