• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graduated, now what?!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Haza the beautiful here and I have a delimma. Not really but I just graduated aand now everything feels all weird. I have a plan but things just seem a bit smokey to me now that reality is here. Anyone else feel this way?

BTW

"09"

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • Have you tried earning a living? :D

Well, Im not a graduate yet, but i have this urge of earning money even if i am a minor...

For the sake of my family, I want to graduate early and earn a living. :)

Well, time flies... Maybe I'll graduate soon ;)

No dilemmas. :D

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    When I graduated two years ago, there was a sort of odd feeling of being frozen in time, not really getting anywhere. I had a job all that summer, but it wasn't until I decided to go to college in the fall that time just stomped on the accelerator. Even now it's only going faster. 2008 and half of 2009 have already passed in what feels like the blink of an eye.

The bottom line is just to find what you want to do with your life, and get going on it. You'll be there before you know it.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • In Canada, we apply for post-secondary education before we graduate. I still have a month left, but I've already been accepted into university for the fall.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • The bottom line is just to find what you want to do with your life, and get going on it. You'll be there before you know it.

^This.

I felt that way too when I graduated. I wanted to be enlisted in the military, but personal issues made it too early to go, so I stayed behind at home and got a part-time job until the time had come. Things have lightened up since and now I'm nearly ready to go. It just takes a little more time for others to get started.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    You have many options available to you now! You can attend a community college for a two year degree. You could enlist in the military. Or you could go to a university for a professional degree. It's all up to you! Do you have any ideas of what path you wish to go on in your life?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Yea I've had that problem as well. It's been since 2003 since I graduated and I still don't know what to do with my life.

Rain On Dem Foez

I make it rain
    Years
    • Age 38
    • L.A
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    I graduated in 04

all I can say is enjoy the college life for as long as you can , because after that its the beginning of the end :P

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Haza the beautiful here and I have a delimma. Not really but I just graduated aand now everything feels all weird. I have a plan but things just seem a bit smokey to me now that reality is here. Anyone else feel this way?

BTW

"09"
    Either you can do what pretty much everyone does (college/university plus a part-time job), you could take a break for a few months or so, or you could travel to a different country.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • Yeah, you could do that!
    Or, you can get into a lot of activities that you couldn't before!

"activities"
    Take a look at it...

Take another look....

look closer....

What do you think that can mean? You are (or will be soon) 18 years old. An adult. Why don't you try the enjoyable and completely safe (by that I mean extremely fun and dangerous) things adults can do? ;D

But seriously, go to college first. Otherwise just get a job at subway or something and move out as fast as you can. Once you're out of your parents reach, the "activities" I hinted on before really happen. :P

Back