• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreams?

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
  • Hey! Here, talk about any insane/awesome/scary/anything dreams you've had recently!

As for myself, I always seem to have very, very strange dreams. Like, every time I ask my parents about their dreams, it's all boring like about growing tomatoes and stuff. My mum often dreams of spiders, 'cos she's arachnaphobic. My dad... I don't really know.

Well, here's a few, summed up in a short bit.

ONE
    One time, I dreamt that I was walking across the IDR, a big motorway which cuts through town I have to cross to get to school. I was standing on one of the pavement islands in the middle, the traffic lights red for the cars. My grandad, who looked noting like my grandad, was holding my hand. There were loads of seagulls walking across the road, with lots of dead pigeons :'(. My 'grandad' said to me, as I began to run across the road, "Don't end up extint like the pigeons! Walk across the road, like a seagull!" and I walked and survived. End of dream.

TWO
    The next one's a bit more random. I was at school, in a cooking lesson, when suddenly a dalek came in and started shooting everyone. I screamed, and ran off with two friends. We ran, choosing to hide in the next classroom. The classroom looked like a hotel bedroom, and two of us hid under the bed while the other hid behind the chest of drawers. A dalek entered, killed my friend behind the drawers. I was terrified, and then it saw us and killed us as well. I was dead. I was now in the cookery room, but it was covered in glowy, swirly colours. Empty of furniture, it now had lots of pillars, and plugs and TVs and stuff in the walls. After a day or so, there were quite a few people who were dead and in here, so I wanted to escape. I found a door and ran out.

It seemed like my school as normal, but there were loads of people running out and I felt like I desperately needed to get home. I ran out the gates, then the next bit I can remember of this dream, I was in a field, by a large fairground ride. It was full of the bad sort of teenagers, who had vandilised the ride and all had crazy black hair and numerous piercings. I was scared. The ride was lots of planes attached to a dome, and the planes flew and spun around the dome. I got in one, and ended up leaping out, somehow almost flying on my way to the ground. I began to run, then the rest of the fairground came into view. My instincts were, by now, screaming at me to run, that something was coming. I tried desperately, but a man and a woman in two Mr. Blobby costumes were blocking my way, hurling me into one of those pits of plastic balls for young children, except it was filled with jelly (jello to you Americans, I think). I tried to escape... then I woke up.

How about you? What dreams have you had?

Mapl3Syrup

Likes pie :)
    Years
  • I once had a dream I was on a show like survivor or whatever, but if you didn't do the challenges they gave you you died. I had two options- Eat a people burger or bucket full of crap. I died. >_>

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Dreams are quite weird. I'll post the short version of one. One I had a very long time ago.

I was five, six, and we had colors for levels of books, the book that I was on(the best for my age) yellow books. Anyways, I was sitting on my bed, in a room that was mine, but was completely transformed. Looking in my lap I noticed a yellow book with a teal skeleton a top it. I moved it aside and read the book. Looking up, I noticed a monster in the next room over(like a big fuzzy Monster Inc. Monster) and bolted for my door. But, my hallway had suddenly grew about a bajillion feet longer and it turned into a hill. Then, I heard a car pull away.

I wrote this in a journal.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I woke up in a room and I had to search for the answer to a riddle in PC or I was going to die. Basically saw powered by PC.

Cid

Years
  • I've had a lot of bizarre dreams.
    I remember having a dream about me trying to escape from some sort of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas inspired mansion. I simply high jumped over obstacles there.

I woke up when I finally got out from the mansion. I reckon that I had the dream from playing Kingdom Hearts and Mario too much.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I just get weird dreams where the most bizarre things like teachers date my friends happen =/ Aha

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Well............
    #Once I had a dream about a school which my friend goes to blows up(thanks to me!) and all my friends sent him in all the wrong directions......It was pretty funny!

Years
  • I always have weird dreams
    I had one the other night were i somehow cut off my hand. Then i picked my hand up and tied it back to my wrist. When i woke up in the morning the first thing i did was look at my hand to make sure it was there.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I had one where my mom bought a new house, the upstairs looked like our old apartment. I went outside and I saw this weird ship thing glowing orange shoot a beam of fire at a passing airliner. I saw it go down and explode, I felt the shaking and heat (not in real life.) I went inside in a daze and my mom was on the phone paces screaming "If the wind was going at the speed of sound you would get blown away!" then the wind began to howl. It began to howl very loudly. The house began to shake, then began to break apart. We ran to the basement (which strangely looked almost exactly like our new house did, before I ever saw it) and the walls of the basement were breaking apart. (Partially underground) I saw a few stairs fly in front of my face. I looked up and saw a pure purple sky and everything around was gone. The wind got stronger, my mom never made it downstairs, I woke up during the storm so I don't know what happened after that. D: Freaky.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • My dreams usually involve my teeth falling out (because I spent about five years wearing a brace/ retainer), or me being a super hero (because I play too many video games)- there's almost always a boss battle at the end of my dream each night. XD

Years
  • haha. LOVE Kingdom Heart series. :3
    my dreams usually include me killing this thing i hate [thing= person i hate] and its sweet. :]
    that or sometimes they change off and on. its weird.
    dream of school and inside its like a hotel... then goes to eveyone having some werewolf disease
    and the antidote is inside the school.. >.>" it gets weird. now nomore seeing i dont sleep much. :]

Years
  • I usually die in my dreams, then come back to life, and do something amazing. Like own microsoft, for example. Very lulzy.

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    ohh i got a dream

it was so weird i was walking down a highway and seeing all these cars going back and forth and dissapear into no where some how i always .....when i dont see them i go to deep sleep

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Most of my dreams tend to involve heavy amounts of sex and/or violence, often both. I obviously can't describe them in detail here.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • I had this really wicdked dream one time. I actually don't remember it too well.

But it was the last day of school, and the sky was blood red. There were these crystal like spikes running throughout town and the school where i was at the beginning of the dream that were slowly growing and stabing people. there were 4 of these "Demons" i'll call them. They each had a freaky power, the only one I can remember was one of them could make those spike come out of her back and kill people. And of course they were all super strong. I just remeber lot's of people dying and me getting into a fist fight with the spike girl.

That's what I get for sleeping on my stomach....

I had this really wicked dream one time. I actually don't remember it too well.

But it was the last day of school, and the sky was blood red. There were these crystal like spikes running throughout town and the school where i was at the beginning of the dream that were slowly growing and stabing people. there were 4 of these "Demons" i'll call them. They each had a freaky power, the only one I can remember was one of them could make those spike come out of her back and kill people. And of course they were all super strong. I just remember lot's of people dying and me getting into a fist fight with the spike girl.

That's what I get for sleeping on my stomach....

Last edited:

Pink Twilight

Moon and Sun combine!!!
    Years
    I have some pretty wierd dreams hehe. well once i had a dream that i woke up and i heard a big noise and looked out my window to see a blood red sky and all of a sudden a big moltres came flying to the middle of the sky then it screamed. then the world caught on fire and i was then outside and i had to find my house. then i tripped over a pipe and i woke up.

and for some reason i had one of those dreams where you have a dream that you wake up but ur not awake in your bed but you think you are then you rub your eyes then you wake up in your bed but ur not really awake again. i HATE those dreams cuz it seems like i never get out of them. its just a long chain of waking up.

and sometimes i have dreams that i come to my school but i forget to get dressed *tears*

Years
  • Sometimes I'll have a dream, which seems like a real situation in my life, then in a spam on months or years something will happen which is almost exactly like the dream, which I will remember after the scenario has occurred.

Also I had a dream that i was in Mexico...and I knew Spanish...I also had a mustache...dang Mexican food.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • Most of my dreams are really strange and will take a while to tell, so a short one is:

When I was maybe 5 or 6 I dreamed I was in some underground cavern with lakes of lava. The place was inhabited by one gigantic dinosaur. I was trying so hard to wake up but I couldn't. Then, just before the dinosuar was apparently gonna rip me to shreds, I woke up.

Back