• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever talk to yourself?

Talking to yourself, do you?

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • All the time. I've gotten better but in grades 8 - 10ish, I did it so often that I think it unnerved some people. x_o; I'd talk to myself in other languages to practise, too. At least now I've learnt to do it under my breath so people don't get weirded out by it. XD;

Years
  • I do it a lot when I'm on my own because things tend to easily slip my mind, speaking things out vocally helps me remember them a lot better and...well I'd like to think I'd be improving upon my speech by talking as much as I can. Though I never do this when I'm around other people, only when it's safe and when I'm alone.

Ayselipera

Only if I'm alone. I'd never attempt it in public.

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UT
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    When I'm trying talk to someone or get their attention in a loud room and they can't hear me, I'm just like,
    "Oh, nevermind. Great, now I'm talking to meself."
    Then I just sort of trail off in my own little language...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    When no one's around I talk a lot by myself. Its been a habit of mine since I've realized how lonely I was....

KingAlex

._.
    Years
  • Um, I talk to my Cat, if thats not crazy. o.O

I talk to myself when playing Video Games, but people call me a retard for doing it. :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    What? really? are you people insane!? xD
    I don't out loud nope! I'm weird like that it seems

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • hah only when I am bored do I talk to myself sometimes in arguments my mom gets scared when she shes me talking to myself I am too old to talk to myself she sais but there are no age limits to talking to your self

Back