• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pics of my female Ball Python... & Help naming

What should I name my baby female Ball Python?

• Emmy

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Grace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saphira

• Nova

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Nyoka (means snake in African)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Amora

• Camira

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Rain

• Tessa

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Thissle

• Beara

• Lumina (from the spanish word meaning brightness)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Thats raw! I love reptiles! But my mom is scared of them so I can't get a snake Dx lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    My mom didn't like them either but I kept on asking her and I got the male for Christmas in 2008. And the female I got her in January. I am also getting a baby Leopard Gecko next week and I will be sure to post photos.

Thats sweet! I got a pet plastic snake I named bob I keep putting a mouse in there but he is never hungry :3

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    My brother breeds snakes.

anyway.

Congrats to Colby.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • How come it's not inside of it's Pokeball? Oh ho ho so clever..

Anyway, that's a beautiful python you have there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Agh, so jel. She's ravishing. Too bad my mother hates anything that's not a puppy. Lately I've been wanting to adopt a tarantula, my mom would shart a brick.

ThornPython4

Team Popplio
    Years
  • Haha, that's pretty sweet. I love snakes. Want to mail me it? ;o;

Sure if you want.

Colby is a very beautiful snake, the day I got her, I was so excited and I wanted to spend so much time with her. I'm glad you all liked the pictures! And no haha, no poison fang for her lol. Tarantulas are sick, just get it anyways, if your mom doesn't have to take care of it, then she shouldn't worry. lol and I trained her to stay out of her pokeball... ;) just kidding :D.

Many more photos will be posted in my Album soon if anyone is interested!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I got a female snake also (even though I still can't tell the difference between a male and female). Shes a something python as well, mines is 5 years old. I love reptiles as much as I do with cats and Hamsters. Did you throw her a party?

:t354:TG

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • I am also getting a baby Leopard Gecko next week and I will be sure to post photos.

Leopard geckos rock, I have three and I love them.

I'm not a big python fan though.

I really want to get a corn snake or a hognose, but my mom is pretty firm on no more pets, she's going to freak when I get the money for a gargoyle gecko+setup.

Back