• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever encountered any paranormal activity?

Have you encountered anything paranormal?

• Yes, I've definitely had a paranormal experience.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I may have done, but it could have just been my imagination.

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No. I've never had a paranormal experience.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Have you ever encountered something paranormal, like ghosts or aliens or fairies or anything like that?

I've personally had a bunch of weird experiences over the years, like hearing creepy singing in the middle of the night, and seeing weird lights in the marsh where I walk my dog. However, I'm not sure whether any of that was actually paranormal acrivity or whether my imagination was playing up...

Has anybody here encountered something paranormal?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I may have done, but it could have just been my imagination.

Lol copy and pasted from the poll, but it works. Ew, italicized.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • This will probably sound really weird but... I actually have the ability to feel ghosts. Like, I can feel their presence and on occasion, I have also heard and seen them. I think it's because of my grandfather. He passed away when I just a year old but... I always felt like I have a strong connection to him.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Yes,I definitely have encountered plenty of paranormal activity over the years. Where I live, that's almost normal. I don't live in Haiti if that's what you're thinking.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • ... I wish I could say I remembered any sort of paranormal activity XD

Maybe someday, when I decide to take up being a paranormal investigator as a hobby, will I actually see and be able to remember paranormal events.

Though, if I recall correctly, my mother told me when I was very young I saw ___ sitting at the table with us. Psh, who knows if I were right or not.

(I would say who it is, but it could sort of be, eh, against others' religion, so...)

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I haven't, no, but I will often see things moving in an empty room because my eyes or imagination play tricks on me ._.;

Years
  • Only my ears experienced it. For some reason whenever I sleep,I hear someone or something tapping my Television in my room. And some cracking noises at the kitchen or in my living. Freaky but nothing happens in the end. <__<

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • i was once had this scary experience which even i was not aware.Its like i was hypnotise.I was the age of 8 when suddenly my uncle saw me going down the stairs into the water{sea},i was at a villag near the sea.It was 9pm,my uncle was shocked and dive into the sea and grab me up to the hall of the house.He said the water already reach my neck..
    that was what he and all my other uncle,aunties and cousin told me..What i just know is that i saw a beautiful lady floating above the water

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • I keep having this dream, that I think connects to me.

Theres a girl. Looks Indian (as in American). There is a professor who tells her to go. The girl goes across desert then rainforest (always desert first) then she ends up at a sandy beach. She goes into the sea, then a stone hits her on the skull. She falls into the water, blood oozing from the back of her head. She falls on the seabed, then it goes black.

O_O. not exactly paranormal, but i keep getting this dream.

Ayselipera

Well once my friends and I did a seance and some scary things happened.
    Thats my only experiance though.

Jad

Pokemon And Megaman Fan
    Years
  • i once was stand waiting 4 my friend
    i was like the future that my friend was gonna jump on my back
    i walk few steps away and my friend fell while jumping

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Well......I go on this field,'The Skelly' we call it,to go to school. Once I'm by the tree's I feel something. I can sense someone or something near.....moving.[And this is on a non windy day aswell.]
    And months ago I heard pots and pans clashing in the hallway[outside my room] while I woke up in the middle of the night. My family have been a sleep during this. And then I told my dad. He said he was hearing this too. This was at least a few months after my uncle died.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Well, I can never be too sure. :( I might have seen a ghost, or it could have been my eyes playing tricks on me. I might have heard a ghost in the house, or it might have been the ol' house itself. Can never be too sure. :[

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've found some things I have seen a bit questioning, but I'm not sure if they count.

Back