• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not Again!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • ...not nearly as much as they did in elementary and middle school...once kids grow out of the "tease the person that's different from me" phase, it's hard to come by anyone that will maliciously tease anyone. Especially on a college campus or a professional workplace.

I did share a workplace with a sixteen-year-old punk a couple years back that got some kind of sadistic joy from bullying me, being that he was roughly twice my size despite being a couple years younger, but he ****ed himself over when he showed up to work high as a kite. XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Not really. Not since Middle School. Ever since I really found myself I have carried a really intimidating Dont Care attitude. I was teased about being feminine & super skinny back in the day. Now, apparently its cool to have gay friends and all of the fat people want to be thin. Its all natural to me.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • i get teased at school because im apparently unpopular.
    Popularity is only a phase everyone goes through whether it be elementary, middle, high or college and on. It is only a social class for those who feel like they are higher than you, but take them to the next big city nextdoor, ask anyone who they are and you bet you they'll be like..."Uh, I don't know." So, so much for popularity.

Anyway, I'm glad to say that I was never teased in any year of school thus far. I've always been intact with everyone and never got on their bad side or anything closely related. I was just the all around guy who was friends with nearly anyone, so no teasing or bullying was ever associated with me that I can remember.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    A lot of kids at my school like to make fun of my weight. I'm working on it, but I don't way that much. :/

I also get made fun of for being a bit of a nerd, though that rarely applies nowadays.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • I used to get made fun of in middle school for being too tall, being a nerd, and not talking very much, but I switched schools and now high school is great! No more teasing!!! ^.^

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • I get teased at school all the time. I'm not popular, I hang around the wrong crowd, my clothes are "icky", my clothes are too dark, etc. >_>;

Years
  • Actually, no, despite being an awkward teen obsessed with Pokemon, back in the day. You think that'd make me a prime target. o_O Guess I really kept to myself.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hmm, I was teased a bit in middle school for trivial matters.

First, my Pokemon obsession. No brainer. Dorks/Babies play Pokemon. Woe is me.

Second, my hair. My hair is naturally.. Messy like, ugh, Cousin Itt. In 8th grade, I finally relaxed/conditioned/styled my hair and some guys said mockingly, "You finally brushed your hair!"

That's about it, I guess... Someone threw a shoe at me once, lol. Either way, I've been sheltered and separated from ignorant people for most of my life. The adult world is going to be shocking.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I have had some teasing on occasion, but no more than the average person, I guess. I'm certainly not teased on a regular basis like some people here, luckily. :s

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I play Pokemon and I'm a senior in high school. Why else wouldn't they make fun of me? Let's see...it's also because I'm good at English and make grammar jokes, being smarter than other people in common wits is apparently laughable, and...that's about it. In elementary school, I was freaking weird. I...won't even begin to explain. In 6th grade, I went to another school for that year and...I had no friends. No one wants to be friends with the kid that was drawing a fusion of their old mascot with their new one. Mean kids. I hated that school. And I want it to burn.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    I used to get into fights through middle school because I was teased, but after I made friends with the older kids that stopped. I don't get messed with anymore nowadays.

Bay

Years
  • I'm mostly teased due to my height. At first I get furious, but now I'm actually fine with the joking. Being tiny has its advantages. :P

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    People like to label me as gay without even knowing if I am..

Back